Post here if you played the Mountain Dew TF Game and got . . .

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Superquad7, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! :cry 

2. nic28

nic28 warrior

i didn't get a damn thing when others got up to 3 pepsi primes

3. silentdarth

silentdarth Josie's Daddy

Ebay:
    I got a Panasonic Camcorder

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    So a Panasonic Camcorder = "absolutely nothing" (from post #1)? :inquisiti 

. . . anyways . . .

Admittedly, I really started playing the game a bit more seriously after I saw people were actually winning (let's be honest; most "games" have very minuscule odds, e.g. the lottery), though I had entered my codes in when I gotten them.

However, I did play it safe. After I started seeing people get some of the Pepsi Prime toys, I essentially made myself a $10 - 12 or so limit from that point on. Once I reached a certain price limit total, I just quit cold turkey. Also the game had pretty much ended anyways, so that added to the cut off. All of those drink purchases were made after I got off of work and was really parched, so I don't feel I was facilitating the game itself necessarily. However, I don't buy 16 oz. drinks that much anymore anyways ($1.27-$1.35 is a bit much for a 16 oz. drink, imo). When I did buy the drinks, most times it was from a vendor that sold drinks for $1. Anyways, I want to make sure that I'm not coming across as envious (Congrats to all that did get something!), but I was just a bit bummed out I suppose :lol 

Last edited: Aug 18, 2007
  5. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I played but once I got a Prime at Botcon I went for bigger prizes and came up empty handed.

6. Don_East

Don_East Wants TFA Seeker Toys

I just went in for the Pepsi Prime. But then I figured it was easier to buy one at the HTS booth at BotCon.

7. Silverwynde

Silverwynde PsychoCompletist-by-proxy

Between myself and Defensis Prime, we threw 1000 codes at the final Ultimate Transformers Fan trip (flight to Japan, tour Takara Tomy, etc.).....1000 being a fraction of what got tossed at that one. Managed another 500 on the next-to-last day towards an XBox 360 under his mom's account. I should probably send in for one of those prizewinners lists things so we'll know for sure if nothing's coming.....

8. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

I went for Pepsi Prime, I got Jack & shit & Jack left town. :mad 

I entered about 10-15 codes total, I had a really bad feeling about this stupid contest right from the start. 100 Pepsi Primes per day for how many months? I call BS on that one! Also at $1.25 per bottle that got too expensive too fast.

Then I saw people getting 3 at a time while others got nothing!?!? What a joke! Now I'm glad I saved all that money & didn't put any effort into it.

Winning multiples of the same prize, gimme a damn break! :rolleyes2 

9. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I won nothing, but I only put in one code. Meh I never win anything.

10. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I played the Dewbot game, which was a blast. But I don't think that's what we're talking about, since I never put a code in anyways or bought a soda.