Post-Dairycon Round-Up.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Methusalen, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Excelsior Moo Believers!

Methusalen here, posting up some images from the 2011 Dairycon show held this last weekend... I know that some of the Exclusives weren't shown in their final form before the show, but now that they were revealed; it's time to show them to everyone else!

Dairycon 2011 Exclusives:
    Pre-Reg Item: Action Master Ravage!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -And yes, he will indeed fit into a 1/1 scale mini-cassette player/recorder! ;) 

"Reinforcements From Dairycon" #1 of 6, "Wannabee" & Lucky Draw "Steers"
    [​IMG]

Gold Lucky Draw Raffle Item: "Reissue Electrum Beast"
    [​IMG]

"Assemble Your Own Transformer": CrackUp
    [​IMG]

Additional images from the show can be found in my Photobucket account for the event. http://www.photobucket.com/dairycon2011 Feel free to link to the images, leave a message/feedback (especially if you happen to recognize someone in the images!)...

It was very cool to see Fred be able to take part in one of his own events for once, and he ACTUALLY WON THE CLASSIC JUMPSTARTER RACES... -And yes, I was the one handing out the jumpstarters, so it was completely random as to which Jumpstarter he received! :D 

Attached Files:

2. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

Great show guys! I almost won the Custom Jumpstarter race with my Lando Topspinian, but Eric's luck continues to amaze/confuse the Wisconsinites and Transfans year after year. :p  Thanks for posting the pics and can't wait for next year! :D 

Mike "E"