Post Botcon sale, D.Ligerjack and BWR M. Megatron

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Emperor Mengde, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Well, I’ve got some stuff to get rid of post-Botcon, so without further ado here it is –

Note: I much prefer trades, but prices are included if you have nothing to trade. Also, here’s a link to my feedback thread – Emperor Mengde’s feedback thread

BWR Megahead Megatron (opened, transformed once, complete w/package) - $20

GF Dark Ligerjack (opened, transformed once, complete w/box, box is a little dinged up - note that DL does have symbols on both shoulders) - $40 - ON HOLD

I may or may not also have a loose set of Botcon figures up for sale/trade in the next week or so, have to see whether or not a local deal is going to go through.

Wants (must be complete w/ all accessories. Tech specs, instructions, boxes are not necessary. Of course I'll be willing to fork over some cash in addition to figures for the more expensive items on this list.)

G1 Doubledealer
    G1 Darkwing
    G1 Weird Wolf
    G1 Mindwipe
    Car Robots Brave Maximus
    JBW Cyberbeasts
    JBW Tripledacus
    Dark Fang Wolf
    Black Superlink Rodimus
    Alternators Decepticharge
    Alternators Swerve
    Alternators Prowl
    RM Gigant Bomb
    RM Smoke Sniper

Star Wars ROTS Assault on Jedi Temple pack (or even just individual Blue 501st figures)

Brave Toys
    Gundam Toys/Models (Unbuilt)
    Any Japanese Mecha toys really
    Godzilla stuff
    G.I. Joes (3 ¾”) (mainly looking for v2 Snow Wolf, Cobra Infantry of any type, v1 Crimson Guards and the new DTC figures, but will definitely consider other stuff as well)

2. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Godzilla stuff? You better believe I can help you out there. Got a couple Bandai theater exclusives (Anguirus 2005 and Megaguirus), a monochrome Anguirus store exclusive, several High Grade sets, maybe even a couple SDs. Depends on what sort of things you'd like.

Which Botcon figures specifically do you have? Are you just talking about the boxed set OR attendee exclusives as well? Because if it's the latter, I could really use Virulent Clones, and I certainly wouldn't mind Flamewar or something to that effect. LMK.

4. Emperor Mengde

Just to clarify, it is just the loose bagged set (the seven main figures, no attending exclusives) that MAY be available some time in the next week (and yes, I will split it up if someone doesn't want the whole thing complete). I've already given first dibs to someone locally. If he backs out they will go up, and I'll put you two first on the list. Sleddog, that's quite a long list...there are some things I might be interested in...I'll shoot you a pm soon. Chosen, any chance you've got a Super Premium Godzilla lying around :D  . Anyway, pm me if you're interested in the D. Ligerjack or Megatron.

5. Emperor Mengde

Removed Cybertron Mudflap/GF Demolisher from want list.

6. Emperor Mengde

Prices reduced.

7. Emperor Mengde

D. Ligerjack on hold pending trade.