Fan Art: Post and describe your Fan Character here!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Blue Meanie, May 19, 2007.

1. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

Hey everyone, I lost my transformers portfolio last week, and I have no TF Art left except small jpegs. I haven't drawn in what seems like years, and now that I have time since quitting my job I am hammering on my portfolio. Its been a looong time since I drew some TFs so my friends have been giving me their fan character descriptions. I don't want to draw characters that are established, I'd like to be a little more creative. I figure it will make a cool database thread for fan characters too. Try not to post a pic, just a physical description and any special abilities/weapons they have. Here is two I did a long long time ago, an SS Camaro that I came up with and my friends Mustang and F150 and the descriptions. I'll post pics of the characters as I finish them, I can do a lot better than these old ones.

Camaro:

Body- 02 SS Camaro, transformation similar to G1 Prowl. Head comes out the scoop.
    Head- Incorporate the red/white/blue emblem on the nose of the car on his head. Keep it helmet looking with no spikes or anything, gundam like head guns.
    [​IMG]

Mustang:

Body is a 96 Cobra, Jazz or Prowl Transformation,
    Head- prowl like head but with a Jazz style Visor.
    [​IMG]

Ford F-150
    "Whatever you want it to look like as long as he looks like my truck, give him horns and make the cab his chest. Don't forget my bash bars.

[​IMG]

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Awesome! I needed an excuse to post Split lip! (ignore the lame line beside his head in the picture, a friend put that in. :redface2:  )

Split lip.
    [​IMG]
    Split lip is one depressed 'bot.

He used to be (and still kinda is) a Decepticon, then joined the Autobots. After he realized that (in his eyes) both sides were losers, he now silently sits on the sidelines. Gliding under the radars of both factions, he travels the world in search of knowledge. He also searches for E-brake, and Autobot who was the only Transformer ever (Not even Prime or Megatron could!) to defeat him, yet she nearly paid the ultimate price at Split lip's un-stopable (and rather spazmatic) assaults.

Weapons: Only two; his right hand retracts and the forearm splits to reavel a specialty cannon. Left arm contains an energy blade (similar to Prime's energy axe), which is not often used.

Vehicle mode: A Cybertronian sonic interceptor jet, thats speeds put even Starscream to shame. One drawback; cannot reach top speed in atmosheric environment, and even then, does not last long. Heavily armed, and armoured in both modes he's nearly un-stopable, yet lacks the determination to use his truely unique abilities to their full affect.

Greatest achievment: He was acciedentily responsable for the transwarp hole left near earth that lead to the Beast Wars.

Greatest defeat: His battle with E-brake, the Autobot grunt-worker. Some say he let her win for some unknown reason.

3. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Nemesis Predaking. Kind of a Nemesis Prime/ Battle ravage meets Predaking, Body styling is More to the ALT side, More truck then car but without the big bulky Front end shoulder things. Colors Balck and Metallic Blue with the odd hint of purple to match with the decpt symbol. No longer a combiner but has retaind the look of one, But not the size. More on par with a Skyfire/Jetfire sizing
    Sorry for any typo's. Hope that was what you had in mind

NPK

4. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, I got several, but I will post ideas here of two of my characters. :lol 

Mirror Blade - Commander of a group called, "Terror" A sub-group of Autobots sent to look for Optimus Prime and his team. Defected and are now under the command of Shockwave.

Alt mode is a silver 66' Corvette Stingray with a black strip down the center. He's very slim, has weak armor. Master at several ancient Cybertronian martial arts and is very nibble.

http://www.autoscape.com/chevrolet/106780a.jpg

Special abilities is he can mimic any Transformer his size. Basically he has Teltran-1's ability built into his systems to scan and the nano-machines to change his armor. He also has flying stars that shoot out of his wrists and an energon sword that is able to slowly suck the life out of it's victim if left in them.

His very maniacal and seems rather crazy, but he actually has reasons to his madness.

His spark is blended Autobot and Decepticon and he allowed the Decepticon to take over and the first ever Deceptibot to become one. Decepticon badge on the right and Deceptibot on the left. The badge for the Deceptibot looks like this:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f20/alphie06/Deceptibot.jpg

Mimic - Grunt for the team, "Outcast". A group sent to search for Optimus Prime and his team. "Outcast" are a little rough, but they get the job done.

Brother of Mirror Blade, but much more stockier then his brother. Very thick armor, can take several hits. More of a boxer type.

Alt mode same as brother, but he's larger then his bro. He's black with a silver stripe down the center.

Special abilities is exactly like his brother in the mimicking ability. He carries duel sawed off shotguns that hide in his thighs. He also has Kusari-Kama that shoots out of his wrists, but they are attached to him so that makes them brutal weapons.

http://www.martialartsmart.net/16-21.html

He is an Autobot, but like his brother his spark is blended with that of a Decepticon's. So, he's always fighting to keep sane. He also carries the Deceptibot badge as with the Autobot badge. Autobot on the right, Deceptibot on the left.

WOW, didn't realize how LONG that was, my apologizes. :lol  I get to typing and I don't stop. :lol 

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

I have one I kitbashed instead of drew can I post that here?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool idea for a thread. Here's the one that I've been developing for a while now. I've also been trying to creat a bio for him, but my wrighting skills suck, lol. Here's a list of stuff desribing him and a digibash I did.

Sigma
    -Older brother of Prime
    -High ranking officer in the Autobot Armed Forces
    -Trained and fought under the command of Kup
    -Was favored for being selected as the next leader of the Autobots
    -Alway's set a good example for his little brother
    -Disapeared soon after his brother was chosen for the next leader
    -Has been traveling the Universe preparing to get back at his little brother
    -He's the only Transformer that still calls Prime by his pre-leader name
    (btw, i'm concidering Kup as Sigma's and Prime's father)

That's about all I can think of for the time being. I might add some more stuff to it as I come up with it. Here's the digibash that I've made for him.

He's also featured in my sig along with his assistant who's a cousin of Jazz. (I'm still working on the name/character of him)

Edit: Sorry, I read your post a bit too fast the first time. I'll describe him for you so you can draw him.He's basically similar to Prime and Kup. He's more muscular than Prime is. He turns into a big/beefy pick-up. He's also got Military symbols on him. He has to big cannons. He also has this cap on the back of his truck mode that turns into a turret when he's in bot mode.He wear's a barai as a part of his military uniform. He also has a hunting knife that he carries around with him at all times. He already has a chamber in his chest for the Matrix. He was purposely built this way, so that he could eventually become leader of the Autobots. That's all I can think of for now. I hope that helps you in doing it.

Edit 2: He also has a scar on his right shoulder.

7. Dissever

Dissever Mad Scientist

Heh. Ooops. ;>

8. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    here's my fan char, Xero, but movie style
    hehe

[​IMG]

he transforms into an AV-8B Harrier
    [​IMG]

i dont have much as far as a bio goes. i havent really gotten past the design stage for him yet but i imagine itd be the same as his "regular"/original incarnation here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

theres a gallery of him here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v463/dcjosh/Xero/

you can feel free to do whatever the heck you want to him so go nuts man. i really mean that :D 

9. Blue Meanie

Cool, I am starting tonight!

10. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Neat! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the characters posted. :D 

11. Jochimus

Jochimus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I probably shoulda worded the whole Junkion spark thing differently, but what the heck.

12. Acid Wing

Acid Wing Senior Alien TF Member

News Credits:
    Just my namesake in BW form for now...

[​IMG]

13. Blue Meanie

Awesome, I sketched "Split Lip" tonight, its kinda rough and quick, I had to do it in the hour I had after I put my daughter to bed. I will scan it tomorrow morning when I wake up.

14. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    I'm currently RPing in a message board role-playing session as Étienne Champlain, a Pretender operating under Metalhawk's jurisdiction in Japan.

My character doesn't have a confirmed Cybertronian name yet, but I may just call him Nerroth.

GrungeWerX is helping me out with his designs, too - I haven't figured out yet what his Pretender shell should look like, for instance...

His details are here and here!

Gary

15. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a basis for a fan character that I've had a few artists do. His name is, oddly enough, Hiro Prime. Even more Ironic, he based off of the G2 Hero Optimus Prime.

The big difference between HP and OP is that he has a face more like BW Primal with a mouth in the middle of his face plate (gives him the look of having a full beard) and a retractable visor. (this mostly covers up a scar like crack that goes down over his left eye) And instead of a silly airsoft missile launcher, he carries a huge F*ing Mega Cannon in truck mode that splits into two parts. The back half sits on his right shoulder (ala Soundwave's launcher) and the front half becomes an arm mounted cannon (ala Megatron) The mega cannon has a scope in truck mode that also becomes pistol for him. A cord at the back of his arm cannon attaches to his back. (ala Shockwave's arm gun)

He also has big wheels for all-terrain action. :D 

He was a field commander untill the end of the great war. Feeling that there was no place for him on a peacefull Cybertron, he left in a small ship to find a place where he could be usefull. No one saw him untill a few hundred years later when he was discovered to be heading a group of space pirates who hit starships belonging to evil organizations and worlds. He also has a rivalry going on with a Decepticon pirate captain named Cannonball. (who gave him his scar)

16. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Never got around to finishing his story. I should someday.

17. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Just a small excerpt from his "BT Story", it shows his physical description as well as his personality:

" The new GTO(2005) body was finally painted, and as the new "Autobot" stood up and admired his new paintjob, the Decepticons all smiled inwardly at the genius of Shockwave: The new "Autobot" looked just like a Binaltech upgrade of Hotrod, to further humiliate the Autobots whenever they would meet in battle! The combining of the Sparks had been a success, and as a result of the combining of the two Sparks, coupled with the trauma of near-death, altered the two original personalities into a wholly new one. This new 'bot was a joker and prankster, aloof, hot tempered, and a major force in battle. It was also found that he worked really well under pressure, in fact, he seemed to be a completely different personality in high-pressure situations; clear-headed, calm, methodical, brave, and deadly. Between this new personality, and the fact that he was pretty much a wholly new 'bot (what with having parts of two different Sparks) and also now a Decepticon, he was given a new name: REDLINE!

At first, REDLINE was loved because of how he came to them: stolen from the Autobots, reformatted, and made in the likeness of Hotrod to upset the Autobots. But between his sense of humor, his leadership abilities, loyalty, and skills in battle, he has truly won them over. REDLINE has not only become a faithful, feared, yet beloved member of the Decepticon family, he stands behind only Shockwave: leading them."

Weapons descriptions here:

http://www.geocities.com/anpetuwe100/weapons.htm

Avatar has good close-up of the head

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    So is there ever gonna be a Razerwire-vs-Redline fic?

(The TFs, not the forumites, that is!)

Gary

19. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

SAINT
    Function = Peace Maker
    Quote = “I shall avenge your fallen sparks.”
    Strength = 6
    Intelligence = 10+
    Speed = 8
    Endurance = 9
    Rank = 2
    Courage = 10 +
    Fire Power = 5
    Skill = 4

SINNER
    Function = Reaper of Servants
    Quote = "War has sown the seeds, I am merely the reaper."
    Strength = 10 +
    Intelligence = 9
    Speed = 9
    Endurance = 8.5
    Rank = 4
    Courage = 10+
    Fire Power = 10 +
    Skill = 9
    Line = Universe, Faction = OBLITICON
    One of SHOCKWAVE’S most horrific experiments yet. After learning the truth about PUNCH and DOUBLEDEALER, SHOCKWAVE went hunting for parts. What he developed would be known to the AUTOBOTS as SAINT and to the DECEPTICONS as SINNER. Being truly evil SAINT/SINNER loves to get an AUTOBOT to trust him and then spring the attack from behind. His friendly AUTOBOT face in SAINT mode hides his true intentions with a sense of honestly and inexperience. OPTIMUS PRIME had heard of SHOCKWAVE creating such a machine but is yet to find out who among his ranks could take down the AUTOBOTS from the inside. Serving SHOCKWAVE SAINT/SINNER transforms into the “GRAVESCRAPPER” unit. He scours the battlegrounds and burial sights for fallen CYBERTRONIANS that SHOCKWAVE can use to secretly build his own personal army. SINNER uses his spikes and sonic concussion pile drivers to remove debris and he pulls his victims out the rubble of war. What SHOCKWAVE and SINNER do not know is that SAINT has been developing his own consciousness and is aware of what SINNER is making their shared body do. When strong enough SAINT can cause SINNER to have feel the pain of his latest victims. This only last for a moment but when used SINNER is offline long enough for his next victim to get away. One day when he gains control of the body he may just show SINNER and SHOCKWAVE how powerful of a creation he is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Plowking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brief Bio:

He was created by Alt. Shockblast and Alt. Swindle to do their bidding, but with the technology they implanted in him, mainly his "learning" processors, he eventually grew tired of being their "grunt"
    He went out on his own to prove that he was a fierce warrior, and not just a slave. Upon proving himself in battle, he was well welcomed into the Decepticon ranks as a true warrior.

Weapons:
    Shoulder mounted Magnetic Pulse Cannons: These are capable of rendering the opponet into a paralyzed state, which aides Plowking in his battles. Once the MPC's blast effects his enemies, it gives him the chance to have his way with them, usually ending in mass destruction for his enemies.
    Shield: His shield is capable of absorbing just about any blasts that are meant for Plowking that would otherwise prove fatal to his body if impacted. These blasts can then be redirected back at any given enemy.

Hammerlock:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brief bio: (this bio coincides with the rumor of Megs being released in the Alt line)

Hammerlock a decendant of Lord Straxus, had been in a state of suspension with orders from Lord Straxus to awaken at the coming of Megatron....when his sensors were triggered by Megatrons spark, he immediately traveled to earth and assumed the earth mode of a Chrysler 300C. His mission: to find Megatron and Destroy him once and for all, regardless of costs.

Weapons: Hammerlock is equipped with a hammer that is capable of causing massive damage with just one blow. Atop his hammer are steel claws that rip right thru any armor, regardless of what it is made from. His roof doulbles as his shield in battle.