Possibly more leaked pics are coming (namely Starscream)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by WWMEGATRON, Dec 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Been awhile since I last posted a thread ,and I been wondering wether to post this or not cause I have my doubts about the worth of this guys word but here it goes. This guy alledges he has some "NEW" pics and among those TFs is Starscream and that they made some changes to look like the originals and that will please us. HE doesn't post them but sez he has them. Don't rap the fuss on me ,rap the fuss on him. ............http://boards.transformersmovie.com/showthread.php?t=6413

2. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

Honestly, I hope this guy is right on a few things, but a lot of what he's been sprouting is a little "WTF"-ish.

He's yet to prove himself beyond a doutb of his ligitimacy so if he's right about this, I'll admit to him being legit, but that's a big if.

BTW

(It's me Neko ^-^)

3. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world !!! Now you see my skeptism !!

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Vaguest news in the universe. Of COURSE there are new pics on the way; anyone could post that at any time. If he's got them, he should post them. Otherwise I see no reason to believe a word of it yet.

5. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    I agree Draven, otherwise this guy is going to end up being the tf movie's "he tell me" guy.

6. TSFC

TSFC Banned

If you know this, then help the rest of us out. PM the info if worried.

7. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Hmmm.. Ill believe it when I see it.

8. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

*Reads thread*

So he has pics BUT can't show them? :rolleyes2  I'll take that like a grain of sand on the beach. I'm going to lump this in with other blatantly false rumours.

And what that guy's doing is dangerous, he's giving falso hope. And with fandoms being the way they are. It'll incite (sp) a stronger negative reaction then ever. At this point in the juncture it's just best to let sleeping dogs lie. Spreading rumors like that is never a good thing.

*Not refering to the poster of THIS thread, but to the poster of THAT thread*

I'm not going to believe a single bit of that untill I see some actual pics to back it up

9. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Did I not just confirm that that guy is saying BS. You may see new pics and if you do there is no G1 heads.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

10. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

IF he is legit, then leaking them would be the dumbest thing he could do. He should lose his job and the respect of people in his industry just to make a bunch of fans happy? Man that is the biggest BS I have EVER heard. He does not need to do ANYTHING if he is legit. I'm thinking that if he is real, he wants to give us info but can't, so he is being dodge and cryptic. If this is true, it is OUR inability to decipher his cryptic messages that is painting him as an ass.

11. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:

Honestly, I see no reason to believe you anymore than the other guy. I personally will reserve my judgement until I see the movie in theatres.

Take that however you wish to take that.

12. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Hey I'm just trying to save you all from dissapointment. But hey whatever gets your motor runnin.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

13. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Oh I'm already dissappointed. BUT I still have hopes it will be a good movie.

It's not the movie I had hoped for when I first starting hearing about the concept being bid out to the different studios. But it still looks like it'll be a cool movie and, unlike some rather stubborn fans, I will take it for what it is: A new take on the original concept.

14. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I still don't understand how seeing Giant Transforming Robots that basically follow the premise of the Transformers Universe rendered in great GCI, and trust me the final renders for the most part are mind blowing, is not enough for fans.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

15. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    So let me see; the original guy is spouting BS, and now someone else tells us about new stuff with no proof whilst saying that the original guy is spouting BS.
    Did I miss anything?
    (Not calling you a BSer, TB90210, just a little irritated at all this "I can't show you" bollocks in general)

16. Shin Densetsu

News Credits:
    I'm assuming you cannot show us anything, but if anything can you give us detailed descriptions for everything you've seen? it would help clear up a lot of doubt. I'm sure Starscream will look great as an F-22, but the gorilla proportions threw me of. You told us earlier that he is still like a gorilla, since he is, does he look considerably better than the previous images leaked?

17. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    The only reason I said what I said was to tell you guys not to expect G1. Youv'e already seen fully rendered OP, BB, and Barricade. Why does anyone think they are going to scrap all that when there are only 7 months left til the movie release. 7 months is not a lot and I garuntee they will be working on Special effect up until July 3rd like most Major Motion Releases with major special effects.

With that said I am retracting the insinuation that I saw anything.
    Thanx
    Transbot90210

18. Shin Densetsu

News Credits:

Don't take this personally, because I really don't mean it that way but, if that is the case, then you shouldn't have said anything. There has been a TON of members here in the past who would say "I know this but I can't say what it is I know, but I know this" or something to that matter, and the reception to them hasn't been warm. I'm assuming you know this already, and if not, welp, this stuff happened before and the "he tell me" guy emerged from a very similar situation.

19. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    All I am saying is there will be NO G1 faces. No I don not have the images to prove it. All I have is a 4.5 year rep of never bullshitting. Why start now?

People are too hung up on G1. The year is 2006 and the movie will be out 2007. This even surpasses the fictional future on the movie. Letit go. You all already saw 3 fully rendered images. What you see is what you get 4 eyes and all.

Believe me or not it doesnt bother me. I already know the truth for he tell me.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

20. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    lawl

threads like these are funny

ZOMG! THIS JUST IN!!
    more toy prototypes will pop up on ebay!
    my inside sources he tell me! i swear!

:p 

everybody's always out to be the next cool guy with earth shattering information
    yet all the people who try end up looking silly cuz they either a) cant prove it or b) try to prove it with information thats already been known for a loooong time [ie no G1 faces]

[and dont take it the wrong way. the whole situation is just...man, i dont even know the words to describe it :p  its just silly and doesnt do anything :p ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.