possibly 3rd voice actor for autoassembly!

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Dinotron, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    admin edit, thats why i put possible, but they are in talks. :) 

3. Simes

Simes Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In terms of the actor, it is very much beyond a "maybe" which is why I went public about it rather than keeping quite until it happened.

The actor in question is pretty much signed on the dotted line with the only stumbling block being money being available to pay their costs (as we are already commited to 14 other guests) and is even ready to work with us on a rather special competition for pre-registrants linking in with them. I would love to be able to announce them, but I am reluctant to do so incase we don't get the pre-registrations we need to make it happen.

Sadly it's a catch-22 situation. I could mention them, get enough pre-registrations to bring them over and then everything is great. If I don't mention them then people may hold back because of the "mystery" element so I am faced with a massive quandry over this.

To put it simply though, if we hit 500 pre-registrants, I can GUARANTEE that we will have our third voice actor for Auto Assembly 2009 so it certainly isn't a "maybe" as some may think.

Simon