Possible wst scam

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Sioce, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    fleetlordavtar | eBay

This guy has a few wst auctions up. Seems he is trying to play the "I don't know..." trick on whether his wst Skywarps and Thundercracker are legit.

I shot him a message. Would hate to see someone get took for a ride on these. The one being bid on is already 2x the price of the exact same thing from Heero (the guy who makes the knock offs)

For any who are wondering, you can tell by the canopies on both and the guns on both. Legit versions have a shot stubby set of g1 looking launchers the KOs have a nicer looking set of more screen accurate guns.

2. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    TRANSFORMERS WST THUNDERCRACKER | eBay

haha

I don't know though because, afaik, herotoymaker didn't make a skywarp or thundercracker (if he did I need them now!).

Price isn't too high but it's not that low either. He does seem to be selling a lot of plane related items.

For a KO the bids, up to maybe 15 to 20, seem fair for skywarp:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRANSFORMER...427?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256bf970e3

He is selling a lot of half size seekers so obviously he knows what a KO is....well, I'd bit these as KOs to be safe with the lack of real detailed info.

Ah, was there ever an official clear starscream?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/world-small...752?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256bf9ef28

His exscuse of throwing away boxes seems lame when the boxes are the same size as the interior packaging...scam fail :) 

3. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    They're definitely KO's by Heero, look closely and you'll see they're clear plastic. I had/ possibly still have the clear SW somewhere.