Possible Voltron anime tin packaging?

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Ogami Daigoro, May 21, 2006.

1. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

2. Liokaiser_bf

Liokaiser_bf Kaiju-bot

Hmm, yeah I'm sticking to Go Lion, I'd like to see what was cut and ALL THE REAL ENDINGS to eps of Voltron that used the same ending over and over and over again.

It's scheduled to release same time Voltron does. Yeah I liked Voltron as a kid but you know you find all that stuff that was cut and YOU JUST GOTTA SEE IT.

Like, Sven DIES, his funeral, the many different deaths of the Robeasts (the lion one is beheaded, others you see split and not that same explosion all the time) Lotor's death.

3. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

Woah, Lotor dies? They did cut stuff out. Anything interesting happen to King Zarkon and Haggar? I remember Haggar used to be this attractive woman and turned into a witch or something. In Voltron, they say Sven goes to fight a war somewhere right, but in actuality he dies.

4. Xcandescent

Xcandescent TRUKKS are the new MUNKYS

Is Go Lion being released in the States? When?

-XCN-

5. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Go Lion is being released in uncut, sub only format sometime next year (along with Dairugger XV). Source: ANN

Oh, and that packaging is indeed awsome. I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'm actually going to buy Voltron (I know two other people that are and can thus just watch their copies), but I'll definitely be picking up Go Lion. I just hope the packaging for that is half as cool (or they just reuse it, which would be awsome).

6. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It could come in a cardboard mailer for all I care. I just want the official DVD's of both Voltron and Go Lion.

7. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I am all over that go lion set! So Sven dies in go lion, huh? Never knew that. So was there a lot that got cut from voltron? I s there any web pages that tell what all was cut?

8. Wing alpha

Wing alpha <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

Go Lion FTW

Im buying voltron if it comes with spanish original Dub

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I'll be getting them. Always wanted to see more of Voltron, and I've been wanting to see Go Lion and Dairugger since I learned of them as well. Especially since Go Lion had so much changed in it.