Possible TF3 Spoilers. Spot the Military.

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starscreamownz, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Michael Bay had been quoting in saying that Transformers 3 would have a very Black Hawk Down feel to it. While elating many people (me myself included) it may have given a clue to how some scenes would work.

First, as displayed by this screen cap, The autobots are fighting decepticons on their own. you don't see any Nest or Army soldiers backing them up with gun fire.
    [​IMG]

Yet here, you see the autobots arriving to help Nest fight the decepticons.
    [​IMG]

where did Nest go in the time between The screen cap and the video.

[​IMG]
    ^In this video you see Shia run by behind the soldiers and bee. Perhaps Nest is guiding Sam to safety to safeguard whatever macguffin hes got.

Definitely didn't stay with the Autobots for the screen cap to happen and optimus to arrive and stop the cons from slaughtering his autobots.

So Shown here when Nest gets backup from 5 Stryker army transport vehicles, Much like in BHD.

[​IMG]

Im not sure about you guys but I'm getting a real good end of the end vibe from this scene.

Also let it be known and assumed that the autobots are meant to be in the shot shown with the Stryker back up scene.

2. TheRubberbandit

TheRubberbandit Banned

they ran off to get some food while the autobots fought

3. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

:lol 

4. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Tough to say how much of the humans we will get in different parts of the film. The last film managed the forest fight without any military use at all.

Personally I think it's going to be a lot cooler not having air strikes or rail guns but the crazy sort of gun fights Bay is good at.

5. lightdestroyed

lightdestroyed Stronger than all!

Who cares about stupid humans?

6. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

I do

7. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    well theres one vid on youtube which shows N.E.S.T diving into the river near that shot with prime and the others. maybe they knew the autobots and Cons would just completely throw down?

8. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Pretty sure its a full-scale invasion from the Decepticons, maybe NEST was called to guard Washington DC from the deceps? And the major characters from the military are fighting it out in Chicago

9. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    ditto

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I kinda doubt the humans would be on the Decepticon side of the battle... that's all we're really seeing in that screen cap.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Might be pretty interesting to see some humans and Decepticons team up. Maybe all the Decepticons aren't as short sighted as Megatron when it comes to what might be useful and if human history is anything to go by we've produced some humans even more evil and power hungry than the Decepticons.

But I imagine that's a topic more likely to be explored in comic books or cartoon series that have more time for story than a summer action film would.