Possible Solution to PCC QC Issues

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Heat Blast, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Heat Blast

Heat Blast Laserbeak's Stunt Double

Normally, if a figure has sloppy paint apps, then the plastic is low quality (IE: loose balljoints, crappy connectors, etc.). Since you can see the figure in which you are buying, look at the paint apps to see if it will hold together. If the paint is sloppy, a one of the figures later!

2. Omega Jolt

Omega Jolt Hunter

A classic stratagy for getting the best paint and joints is, like you said, to just examine them closely in package before you buy.

I wouldn't, however, consider it a "solution" to the QC problems anymore than I would consider a solution to not getting hit by a car to be "don't walk in the road". It's an answer to the personal problem but not the overarching cause.

I think the Arialbots (being the subject of the most complaints thusfar) are really only as poor as they are because in all likelyhood they were probably the first PCC designed and thus are subject to the designers having to get used to the concept (which would account for the less than sturdy design); that and all of the Chinese worker issues lately have really impacted the toy industry for this sort of thing.

As I've said before though, I have yet to personally run across a faulty PCC.

3. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not always. My Universe Inferno is a floppy mess, but its paint is flawless.

Anyone try nail polish or super glue...heck even paint on the blue connector pieces? So far I just had Caliburst loose in the hips so I just put a dab of glue there and now its fine. I don't have drones yet so I can't test it myself.

4. TornadoQuakeX

TornadoQuakeX Decepti-Creep

I had to return the Arialbots I got. The jet leg never stayed in foot mode and the arms wouldn't stay pegged in.

5. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    Was kind of expecting another video of an M80 taped to a robit here, not logical advice. Way to tease me, OP.