Possible New Trailer Description! (Spoilers) (Not Mines!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, May 25, 2011.

1. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Well somebody says he saw a new trailer for DOTM! I didn't write this I found it on Seibertron.com

There will be a new trailer for DOTM coming June 5th and I had a chance to see it at the theater I work in. It hasn't been announced yet because it was going to be a surprise release. Mark your calenders folks! As it is epic! I wish I could see it again. I will try to remember all I can. SPOILERS.

It starts with the usual green screen with the rating.

Then the Paramount logo.

Then you see the Ark crash on the moon like in the last trailer.

Then you see a group of government officials running down a hallway, they burst in to the presidents office, one of them says something like ''MR President! something has happened on the moon'' I don't really remember EXACTLY what he says.

Then it shows archive footage of Neil Armstrong on the moon and you hear the ''one small step speech''

There is very cool music in the background as this is happening.

You then see Neil say ''my god''

Then it shows Optimus and Ratchet walking on the moon
    It then shows Sentinel Primes lifeless body as Ratchet shines a light at it.

Then it shows Carly getting out of a silver Mercedes.

She then walks in slo mo :/

Sam is like ''hi how are you''

Carly then says something like ''come on, I'll introduce you to my boss''

Then it shows Dylan saying ''Hey, Dylan whatever his second name is'' He and Sam shake hands(we saw that scene)

We then fade to a black screen as we here the Inception BWOOONG!!!

It shows a dark alien ship interior, a single red glow appears, the camera zooms up to reveal Shockwave.

Everything gets intense.

It shows a ship hovering over Chicago and three Decepticon drones(all have four eyes and dreadlocks?) jump out of the ship, they have animal like behaviors, it zooms into ones face as it growls

Then it shows some explosions and the cool music from the last trailer starts.

It shows Sam and Lennox running away from some Decepticons in Washington(seen in last trailer)

It shows Shockwave load his gun(extended scene from last trailer) and stomb towards the camera and zoom on his face.

It then shows a quick shot of 3 autobots(the wreckers I think) ripping a con apart limb by limp.

It then shows Bumblebee transform at full speed and kick Starscream in the face

It then shows the tentacle robot wrapping around the building, Optimus flies towards it and shoots it,

The final shot shows a Decepticon ship exploding and crashing into the street

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    if this is real I can't wait to see it :D 

3. protonpackin

protonpackin Well-Known Member

sounds pretty real and exciting to see

4. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Sounds pretty fanwanky... with the major inclusion of Shockwave. Plus the scene from the novel, or the comic, or something with the wreckers tearing a decepticon to pieces? Hmm... I'm cautiously optimistic.

5. brains

brains Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    pretty sure it was announced by Bay's admin that the 3D trailer was the last one. Not sure if this is real.

6. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movies Fan/Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    But the 3D Trailer was confirmed to be the last trailer

7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    We know that scene is in teh movie because peopel who've gone to previews have seen it.

I dunno, sounds legit to me. It's not fanwanky to show off your villain. Besides, that second zoom-in on Shockwave is already in two trailers.

8. XGL Walker

XGL Walker Well-Known Member

That sounds more like a tv spot

9. jala12

jala12 Fiery Adventurer

Sounds like you just pasted together stuff from the preview descriptions that were screened to people. I'm pretty sure the 3D trailr was the last one.

10. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I hope it's real.

11. Chaos328

Chaos328 Decepticon

News Credits:
    Guys he might be right. Their may be a new trailer on the 5th or the week of because Super 8 comes out on the 10th. It's a Paramount movie. I think they will attach a new trailer to Super 8

12. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    Not sure what to make of it. We've seen the Shockwave extreme zoom in onto his face on that billboard thing, and a few other scenes he mentioned in this trailer.

Nelson's pretty adamant that was the last trailer we'd see (the 3D trailer) so make of it what you will.

13. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    i call bs. either this is fake, or the folks at seibertron know nothing of dotm.

"three autobots (the wreckers I think)?" they're nascars with bigass guns. pretty distinguishable, man

"three Decepticon drones(all have four eyes and dreadlocks?)" those are the dreads man. don't act so confused. we've been seeing there toys for ages now.

also, the story building part of the trailer at the beginning sounds horribly cut. Past Moon. Mr President. Past Moon. Suddenly future moon with optimus and ratchet on it. Now Carly/Dylan/Sam. Just doesn't sound...coherent.

Also, there are some cuts that sound awkwardly drawn out. Carly gets out of her car. then she walks in slo mo. does that not read oddly to anyone? just picture that in a trailer. to cuts right next to eachother of the same character, one regular speed, one slo mo. just seems weird.

also the dreads jumping out of the ship seems strange in two ways. just the zooming in close up of the face doesn't picture right in my head. also, we see that the drones jump in through space bridge. they wouldn't be jumping from a ship.

idk. sounds like some cool scenes, but i'm just not believing this til i see it, or get more concrete proof

14. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

June 5th? A Sunday? Homie don't play that.

15. Sideswipe91

Sideswipe91 Autobot warrior

Ebay:
    Its probably JTPrime again

16. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
  17. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Guys, you more that likely know that I'm the one that has released two accurate trailer descriptions in the past. And I can tell you that the dude that wrote that is lying out of his ass. If it's June 5, then my theater will be getting it any day now. As of right now the guys is bullshitting. But if I get anything in, I'll let TFW know.

18. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

I thought the 3D trailer was the last one we were getting.
    Also, did anyone know what happened to that guy aaaages ago who posted on imdb about the upcoming trailer, and then it turned out nothing like it?

19. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    The guy is lying, that is from a description of a new trailer back in February that was fake

20. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

QFT. Most legit guy on the boards when it comes to trailers is you :thumbs2: