Possible New TF - Red Mclaren 570GT

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Red Goblin, Sep 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spikebuster

spikebuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a theory. What if the McLaren is a headmaster transformer? That could explain the rumors of a robot driving it and still be a transformer. Again just my theory.

2. Darkshift

Darkshift Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope to God this isn't Stinger. I'd hate for a beuaty like the Huayra to get replaced by the arse-ugly 570.
    I'd take Knockout.

3. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Here.

News Credits:
    o_O  "Arse ugly"?? :oops: 

4. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    If it's a new Transformer I don't care who it is, as long as it looks good and his character gets proper treatment.
    If it's Dino.. I may just need a moment to myself.

5. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I must say I feel the Autobots looked great together in AOE, in vehicle mode as well as robot mode, and in no small part due to their distinct colour schemes. (OK, there were two green bots, but they were very different greens on two very different types of vehicle and both with distinct decos). With there now being two cars being mostly black/dark grey with red/orange accents, and then a red car with black accents, it kind of takes away from that and seems a bit sloppy, especially if Drift does turn out to be all red in robot mode.

6. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I still see some saying that no past TF has ever had the front bumper license plate before and all vehicles with the front plates are probably just human vehicles. Well "Cogman has both a back and front plate does he not? And we know he's a confirmed TF. So I just think at this point, the writers and production staff decided to make sure everything is as authentic looking as it should be. I mean if a TF scans an alt mod of a Euro car that has the multi-plates, than that TF should have multi-plates correct?

7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Have there been any videos or pictures of who the red car was with?

Like was there a video of it driving with Barricade or was it with Hot Rod and Cogman?

Maybe that will answer some questions.

8. tonyformer

News Credits:
    only a video of it being chased by the TRF SUVs. So I'm going to assume for now it's with the Autobots.

9. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    Where's the video?

10. BeePrime_WFCTX_106023

BeePrime_WFCTX_106023 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't mean just the speculation in this specific thread, I mean everywhere on the movie forums. First, Cogman. One person in a recent thread threw out the idea about Cogman being a Bond-like character with British stereotypical features (which if turns out to be the case will probably have the exact same people criticizing him). Suddenly, it is now an official fact that Cogman is going to be a Bond-like character. It's kinda stupid because some of you are taking a grain of salt, or a tentative idea that one member throws out, and basically saying it's an official fact because it's appealing to you. We still have no confirmation that the Aston is even called Cogman. It is 90% likely, but it's NOT confirmed like some of you are throwing out. And by the way, the front page article does NOT say that the Aston is officially Cogman. it says nothing of the sort, simply references the leak. It is still NOT a confirmation. Again, I'm not trying to be offensive, it's just kinda stupid to be making these concrete assumptions out of nowhere. And in terms of more speculation-relevant things, you seriously can't tell me that the red car is Dino, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Knockout, etc. It's fine to make an uneducated guess, but some of you are acting like the red car is FACTUALLY one of those choices. It's Bayformers, things are NEVER the same as G1 or other canon. Characters have different color schemes, different looks, personalities, everything. So making claims that the red car is this or that, is (again no offense) kinda stupid and poorly thought in my opinion. Specifically the guesses that it's Dino are, in my opinion, far fetched because not once has Bay brought back such an insignificant character from previous films to be in a later film. Dino had no major role, so it's kinda random to assume the red car may be him. It's almost like people don't understand that this is Bayformers; people are taking theories or random guesses as fact. Overall, people have the right to their own opinion. And I don't mean to offend anyone by saying these things. I just think it's kinda random and poorly thought. what you guys are saying isn't really "what you think", but rather "what you want" the characters/cars to be.

Edit:

Forgot to mention Hopkins as being a Pretender...that is more poorly thought speculation. What, in the world, will make you think that he is a Pretender?? We haven't had a Pretender since TF2. That idea is just out of the blue. If maybe there were some hints of him being a Pretender, like maybe in a leak, or he was seen on set with mocap (which he has only been seen in a suit FYI) that it would be understandable. It's just a random guess that people have been throwing around as a likely choice, but it's not likely and there is no evidence to support it.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cykill 1

Cykill 1 Well-Known Member

As much as I like the design of these cars used for the Transformers.  One question that just bugs me.  How are these Transformers supposed to be Robots In Disguise?  These really fancy vehicles STAND out against the boring everyday vehicles of this planet.  Anyone, including the Decepticons will be able to spot these vehicles and realize they\'re Transformers.
      Looks like they\'re getting more quality actors into these movies.  Only one they haven\'t included in these movies is Samuel L Jackson. 

12. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    They are robots disguised as vehicles. I don't get why that is so hard to understand.

13. meinefliege4711

meinefliege4711 myfly4711

News Credits:
    I'm not sure if this is THE video everyone's talking about but here is a clip where he's being followed/chased by some black cars (do these belong to the TRF?) and london police:

14. tonyformer

News Credits:
  15. tonyformer

News Credits:
  16. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    What is the TRF?

17. tonyformer

News Credits:
    TRF is the military unit led my Santiogo's Charcter and the unit that Lennox is a part of. They are more or less this movies S-7, NEST or cemetery wind.

18. Lazerwave

News Credits:
    So if we look at it this way, if the TRF were chancing a Decepticon, they would have been led with the Autobots, right. If they were solo, the world is still after Autobots, right.

19. meinefliege4711

meinefliege4711 myfly4711

News Credits:
  20. tonyformer

News Credits:
    I think TRF will turn out to be like NEST at first but then Lennox will find out they are corrupt and not good guys and he will leave them to help Cade and the Bots and end up fighting against them. I'm not sure TRF is bad as in working with Cons but I don't think they have good intentions against the Bots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.