Possible Narrators for Future Transformers Franchises?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Grimwave, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Grimwave

Grimwave Banned

Ok, so the title says it all. In G1, they had a whole lotta shiz ion line with what it should be. And one of those things was the show had it's own narrator, that was not the voice of a character from the show, therefore allowing the character focus to change easily and at the will of the writers. So, what celebrity and/or voice actor would you like to see narrate a future Transformers cartoon/movie?

So here are my most likely choices, feel free to add any comment or additional narrator you see fit.

Morgan Freeman - This guy is for real. He is an experienced actor and narrator and has a LOT of street cred. So a whole series is unrealistic, but possibly a movie, huh? This guy just sounds like he knows what he's talking about. Powerful yet subtle in a way that could lead to some very good story telling in future movies. And, it would be HUGE for Transformers to get a celebrity actor like this to narrate a movie! How EPIC would that be?

Gary Sinese - This guy is more of a TV actor and not as famous as the previously mentioned, but still a really convincing, powerful voice. His voice also emulates that of the original narrator and could be a great stand-in for him!

So, what do you think and who else?

2. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Jeffrey Donovan- I love his Burn Notice voice overs

3. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Nah, Morgan Freeman has been done as far as narration IMO ('Into the Wormhole', War of the Worlds...) and Gary Sinise is too nasal for my liking to carry off a role like that. I'd rather they use someone with a bit of timbre and gavitas to their voice if - and I mean IF - they were ever to replace Prime as the narrator for the LAMs.