Possible movie plot spoilers...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Hiraga, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    These seem pretty plausible, and are apparently taken from the movie novelization. But still, for now, take it all with a grain of salt. Some of it does seem pretty fishy.

The movie is set two years after "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen".

Sam Witwicky (Shia LaBeouf) has graduated in College and gets his first job as the assistant of Bruce Brassos (John Malkovich), a excentric man.

Sam broke up with Mikaela Banes (Megan Fox) once they realized that she was only with him because of the excitement of knowing someone who is friends with the Autobots.

Sam is now dating Carly (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley), the assistant of Dylan (Patrick Dempsey), a billionaire inventor with a large collection of race car that weaponizes three NASCAR vehicles into a Autobot sub-group, the Wreckers, formed by Leadfoot, Top Spin and Roadbuster

The Autobots - formed by Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Skids, Mudflap, Wheelie, Sideswipe, Wheeljack and Hot Rod - are now public figures, working alongside NEST - formed by William Lennox (Josh Duhamel), Robert Epps (Tyrese Gibson) and Hardocore Eddie (Lester Speight), among others - hunting down the remaining Decepticons hidden on Earth. However, the public believes that they are to blame for the destruction caused by the Decepticons and wants they out of the planet. They eventually become public enemies.

Megatron, still sustaining injuries from his battle against Prime in Egypt, is hidden in Africa alongside Starscream and Soundwave, plotting to get revenge against the Autobots. Forced to take a Earth alt-mode in order to blend in, Megatron orders his troops in Cybertron to come to Earth in order to launch a full-scale attack against Earth, led by Shockwave, a powerful Decepticon who acts as a loyal soldier for Megatron, but has plans of his own.

Shockwave's plan envolves the Ark, a Cybetronian spacecraft that left in a expedition led by Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime's antecessor, and Silverbolt to search for new sources of energy that could power the Transformers. It suceeded, but somehow malfunctioned and crahs-landed on the Moon, where it was found by American Austronauts during the Space Race against the Soviet Union during the Cold War. If mastered, the energy discovered by Sentinel Prime could give Shockwave the power he needs to take over the Universe.

Joining Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave and Shockwave are Soundwave's scout Laserbeak, the Dreads - Four Decepticons disguised as emergency vehicles who become a team of skilled assassins - and a endless array of Protoforms and clones from fallen warriors such as Sideways, Bonecrusher and Brawl. They set to anihilate Earth, executing several attacks - Including the destruction of an entire city and the murder of all its inhabitants - And pinning the blame on the Autobots, who become government targets, having only a few members of NEST stand by their side.

To stop the Decepticons, Sam, Carly and NEST rally together Seymour Simmons (John Turturro), a former Sector Seven agent who has become a millionaire writing books about his experiences with the Transformers; Simmons' assistant Dutch (Alan Tuddyk); NEST's commander, General Morshower (Glenn Morshower), Dylan and others, such as a character played by Ken Jeong. They are hunted down by NSA director Marissa Fairborne (Frances McDormand).

Dylan, however, betrays the group and joins the Decepticons in hopes that they'll allow him to live once all is over.

Upon discovering about Sentinel Prime - Their only chance of saving Earth - Prime, Ironhide and Lennox depart on a quest to find Buzz Aldrin and make their way to the Ark in order to awake Sentinel Prime while the rest of the Autobots and their humans allies tries to contain the Decepticon army.

The Main Autobots will fight the main Decepticons. Many will die in both sides. Including most of the Decepticons, Ironhide, Hardcore Eddie and others. This is all rumored so far, tough.

Ironhide fights the four Dreads alone.

Sam and Dylan fight. Sam uses the Power Glove against him.

Bumblebee fights a Drillcon that attemps to sabotage the foundations of a building where Sam and Carly are in.

A ragtag NEST team parachutes in the middle of the battle to help the Autobots.

There's a humorous scene where the Twins confuse a smart car with a Decepticon and throw it against a wall. Ironhide scolds them.

Optimus and Megatron are surely going to fight. There are rumors that Sentinel Prime and Shockwave will as well.

Barricade may appear.

Starscream is apparently killed by Hardcore Eddie.

The Wreckers triple-team against a Decepticon who transforms into a Superfund Armored Truck.

There's a scene where the Autobots appear before the Senate and Optimus makes one of his kickass speeches. However, they are still voted to leave the Earth for good.

There's an action scene set inside an abandoned nuclear reactor in Russia. It's unclear who's involved.

Optimus Prime will keep Jetfire's parts and become Jet-Prime during the final battle. They'll be storaged in his trailer.

Shockwave transforms into a Cybertronian Tank. Silverbolt transforms into a Cybertronian Jet.

Rumor has it that several characters will die, including Ironhide, the Twins, Hardcore Eddie and Epps.

The Space Shuttle discovery might be the Autobot Omega Supreme, who takes Optimus, Ratchet and Lennox to the Moon to awaken Sentinel Prime and Silverbolt and bring them back to Earth.

Shockwave is apparently connected to the Tunguska event from 1980.

Simmons will apparently be crippled during an attack of Laserbeak.

Bumblebee is rumored to take an alternative form as an old yellow Datsun to evade the Decepticons and take Sam to Chicago.

Starscream apparently manipulates Soundwave into summoning Shockwave by pretending that Megatron gave the orders, in order to manipulate Megatron against Shockwave and try to take command of the Decepticons while they're too busy fighting eachother.

All Autobots are upgraded by Sentinel Prime and Silverbolt.

The Twins have a really small role. The comedy is very toned down, with only John Turturro and Ken Jeong providing humor. Sam's parents still appear, but are not major players.

There are big battles in Russia, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Houston and maybe even the Moon.

To me, some of it sounds legit. But once again, nothing confirmed, so don't jump the gun and immediatley assume it's all true.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Holy crap,
    Epps and The Twins
    die? Did not see that coming. I'll take this with a grain of salt though.

3. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    I'm probably going to take this with a grain of salt too like Cyber-Scream.

If Ironhide dies...
    I'm going to order Bay to give me his face!
    IRONHIDE NO GO!

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    What an ignominious end for Screamer.

5. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    What's your source?

I'm taking all of this with a massive grain of salt. For the most part, this doesn't really tell me anything about the plot that I couldn't put together myself using a combination of rumors and official reveals, which casts doubt on their legitimacy - especially when some of the info is presented as facts while others are clearly presented as rumors.

Of course, knowing what/who the source is, might shed some light on the situation. :) 

6. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Somebody on 4chan said they got a hold of the novelization. He started posting spoilers, then answered people's questions.
    I only copy/pasted everything he wrote. I'm not saying it's true, but to me it at least seems plausible. I've already said TWICE in my opening post that people shouldn't just assume that it's all true. I'm just presenting what I saw.

7. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    4 dreads but there were only 3 on set

WOW
    Epps and The Twins, Ironhide
    Dies

Megatron, still sustaining injuries from his battle against Prime in Egypt, is hidden in Africa alongside Starscream and Soundwave, plotting to get revenge against the Autobots. Forced to take a Earth alt-mode in order to blend in, Megatron orders his troops in Cybertron to come to Earth in order to launch a full-scale attack against Earth, led by Shockwave, a powerful Decepticon who acts as a loyal soldier for Megatron, but has plans of his own.

Shockwave's plan envolves the Ark, a Cybetronian spacecraft that left in a expedition led by Sentinel Prime, Optimus Prime's antecessor, and Silverbolt to search for new sources of energy that could power the Transformers. It suceeded, but somehow malfunctioned and crahs-landed on the Moon, where it was found by American Austronauts during the Space Race against the Soviet Union during the Cold War. If mastered, the energy discovered by Sentinel Prime could give Shockwave the power he needs to take over the Universe.

WOW WOW

8. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

To me they don't. Particularly on who called Shockwave to Earth. Looks like several rumors and intuitive speculations mashed together.

Heck some of those rumors come from here.

9. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would someone do me a huge favor, could someone just list all the Autobots and Decepticons in this? Also with spoiler tags for both if possible. I don't really want any plot spoilers lol. Thanks.

10. Hiraga

News Credits:
    To me, if this was fake, I think we'd be seeing fanwank all over the place.

I'm not saying I think all of it is true though.
    I can't honestly see Bay killing the Twins. Or the space shuttle being Omega Supreme. Or Prime keeping Jetfire's parts in his trailer.
    But a lot of it does seem to fit to me at least.

EDIT: And for the Autobot/Decepticon list, this is all I could gather from these supposed spoilers.

Optimus
    Bumblebee
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Sideswipe
    Wheelie
    Twins
    Roadbuster
    Topspin
    Leadfoot
    Hot Rod
    Wheeljack
    Sentinel Prime
    Silverbolt
    Omega Supreme (?)

Megatron
    Starscream
    Shockwave
    Soundwave
    Dreads
    Laserbeak
    Barricade (?)
    clones of other various Decepticons from the previous films.

11. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    I can't tell if this true but some of it its actually digging me

but starscream death that can't be true that rumor was shot down by bay

12. Orbital

Orbital Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks Hiraga. Appreciate it.

13. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

Pinch.of.salt

Interesting plot though if its the one..

14. Master Fwiffo

Master Fwiffo Bonecrusher Hates You

News Credits:
    I'm calling BS. Some of it's real news culled from the past year, other bits are speculation based on toys and the trailer, and other bits are flat out rumors pulled from, well, here. The rest may as well be entirely made up.

15. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    HARDCORE EDDIE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

While it sounds plausible all around, some parts of it feel iffy.

The biggest offender is Omega Supreme. I can't help but doubt that they would casually toss in a supermassive robot (the last one melted a computer) such as him just to take them to the Moon. Sounds like the usual wish fulfillment fan wank fare that causes hoaxes to fall flat. Where did you get that part in particular from?

Also, 4chan is Trolls R Us. Back when Pokemon Black and White was nearing it's release in Japan, besides the usual fake Coro Coro comic scans, tons of people claimed to be developers/localisers as they churned out bullshit by the couric. Some of these were skilled and were able to fabricate very convincing personas and claims, but alas.

16. omegasupreme123

omegasupreme123 Well-Known Member

is that the way they typed it i mean did they use the words "might" and "possibly" or did you just add those cause you are unsure. cause if i had the novel i would be direct. cause everything in there has been talked about there is nothing new. anyone that has followed this site for the last 4 months would write the same things

17. Albershide

Albershide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahahaah this is hilarious!!! These are all the rumors and facts that we've heard about the movie and are put together. And they couldn't even quote some of them right. There are several mistakes. So nothing new and I'm glad that it stays that way.

18. Hiraga

News Credits:
    Do you just like to pick some parts of the posts you read and ignore the rest?

Seriously, I'm literally just copy/pasting what this person wrote. Asking me questions, or accusing me of anything is a waste of time because I literally know nothing beyond what is in the opening post.
    And really, no need to say "This is from 4chan so it's probably not true". I just reported this because it had some new stuff we haven't seen before, and an actual description of the plot. I thought it would be interesting to some people.

19. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Thanks for the clarification. :) 

Given the unreliable nature of 4chan and the fact that the original post sounds an awful lot like the good ol' fashioned "Hell tell me," I'm going to lean toward this info being fake. Omega Supreme and Barricade, in particular, sound rather fan-wanky to me.

Still, thanks for the info. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out in a few months time.

20. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Some of those do sound very true but Starscream end part WTF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.