Possible Louisville, KY Area BotCon Rideshare, Dealer Helper Slot

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Sidecutter, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    OK. We just lost one of our crew who was going to be traveling with us, unfortunately. This means we might have an empty seat in the van. If anyone from Louisville or a nearby city who'd like to come park here (don't worry, I'm in a good neighborhood, your car will be safe) and pool with us is interested in driving down with a friend and I who are still going, here's the details.

We're leaving around 10PM on Tuesday night, the 22nd, intending to arrive around midday on Wednesday, the 23rd. We will be driving back to Louisville starting in the late morning on Monday, the 28th. Your share of the gas and parking costs would be $130.

It will also help if you enjoy things like Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Rammstein and Daft Punk and more amusing music like Weird Al and Here Come the Mummies.

Now. Not necessarily attached to the rideshare. The loss of this person also means I have a Dealer Helper missing. I could certainly use the help if there is someone I know and would trust who could help me out. If that's not possible though, I would consider discussing a deal with someone who would like the access.