Possible Live Action Movie News In New Toyfare!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AutobotWonko, Jul 13, 2006.

1. AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko Toy Pimp

I forgot to post this last night. I got Toyfare 109 in the mail yesterday and on pager 48 and 49 there is some possible new information about the live action movie.

The Article:
    Cybertron does appear in the film, but most takes place in the American Southwest.

Rumored battle in downtown LA

Humans:
    Spike will be Sam Witwicky and Sparkplug is still Sparkplug

Bernie Mac sell Bumblebee to Sparkplug

Josh Duhamel is Commander Lennox and he leaders an elite military unit to "fight a garantuan Scorponok in the desert!"

Bot Roll Call (no pictures, just text):

Optimus Prime, there is rumored test footage aout there if you google "Transformer Test Video"

Bumblebee is a yellow 1975 Camaro.

Ironhide is a pickup truck

Jazz and Ratchet are unsure beyond Jazz will be pimped out and Ratchet a ambulance.

Megatron is a Cybertronian Jet

Starscream is a F-22 Raptor jet

Devastator is a M-1 Abrams Tank

Brawl is a police car.

And finally, Soundwave: "Now a boombox (he supposedly sneaks onto Air Force One!), this fan-favorite reportedly stands 4 1/2 feet tall and may be renamed Soundbyte!"

Rant and discuss!

2. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    If you're referring to the generalized Mustang-to-robot footage, that's actually pretty old at this point. If there is NEW Optimus Prime test footage, that'll be kinda interesting and news to me.

I googled that exact line of text - "Transformers Test Video" - and all I get are the student reels we've seen before.

3. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    this is all old info to me, but some people may not know it yet. As for ironhide, i think they changed him last minute to a red hummer. And Jazz is a pontiac, as for which model, im not sure.

and I think devestators names been changed, bah im to tired to check though :lol 

4. AutobotWonko

AutobotWonko Toy Pimp

Hard to say. This is the first thing I have seen in print that is not an internet rumor.

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I assume they're referring to the white and blue Optimus Prime fan animation, which has been debunked as having NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE from the day it got posted.

But, as is usually the case with that kind of stuff, the rumors survive their own debunking.

However, this proves that ToyFare have no inside information. All they do is chew out the same bits of information we've known for months.

6. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, one of the links was listed as "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE TEST FOOTAGE" and it was...surprise! That cgi dude's Optimus Prime transforming.

7. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Glad to see that Toyfare is still on top of all the oldest info...

I'm glad I stopped buying it..

8. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YAY! Toyfare still sucks when it comes to info! Ahh... some things never change...