possible leg limb mode for fansproject explorer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Dec 20, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

basicly what i did to give explorer/notblastoff a sutiable leg limb mode for bruticus ios this

starting with the figure and shoulder extension combiner port missle pod in arm limb mode

i went and rotated explorers entire lower body and legs a full quarter turn inwards towards onslaughts combiner core body

from there i went and unplugged explorers/notblastoffs hands from the underside of the cockpit nosecone with the entire nosecone being folded a full quarter turn back from explorers/notblastoffs arms

after that i just went and twisted explorers/notblastoffs lower arms aroudn at the elbow joint so that they could fold down on top of the shuttle nosecone cockpit so that shuttles fists can serve asa weapon plug in ports

after that i just went and combined explorer/notblastoff onto onslaughts lower right leg so that he can serve as a suitable lower leg limb for the combiner form

as for vortex i just went and used the missle pod shoulder exstension combiner plug port piece to attach him to onslaughts left leg

asa lower leg limb vortex has his arms and hinged shulder tab parts hyper extended all the way to the sides with the upper arms being set up flush to the side of vortex's upper body while the lower arms are bent completely forward at the elbow joints and set up with th winglets on the lower arms facing inward and resting on vortex's back in front of and aroudn the main rotary bladee assembly on vortex's back as additional body armor

while his lower body is lower body and legs are set up as they would be in robot mode but with the upper legs bent completely forward at the hip joints and the lower legs folded completely down at the knees like he was in a sitting position on his rear tail fin assembly

asa lower legm limb set up like that through the legs and lower body it gives the leg a kind of tripod style psuedo peg leg look

while vortex and notblastoff make for a somewhat shorter set of lower leg limbs then they do as arm limbs i belive that they can still serve as a set of makeshift but still suitable lower lges for bruticus if one wants to set him up like this
    YouTube - RID: Ruination (First Time: Ground Mission)

i still have a bit of tinkring to do but i believe it would also be possible to use brawl and asa suitable arm limb mode as well with a full set of joitns at the elbow/knees and wrist/ankle thoughit would require some small amount of modding to convernt brawls energon missile cannons ewith radar into a suitable attachment piece to plug bruticus right fansprojects hand into

i have yet to figure out a way to do a simler job for munitioner/notswindle so that he can seve asa suitable arm limb with hand but i beleive it can be done with only miniaml modding to the underside ofnotswindles feet so that a moutning peice cxan plug into place to serve asa rotating wrist joint piece fo bruticus's fansproject left hand to slot onto for the wrist joint

basicly with these improvements consider this version of rotf/calssics bruticus to be a classics style g1 bruticus/ruination hybrid set

2. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pics please

3. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    :useless 

4. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

5. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Ooohh, my turn!

6. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    LOVE this concept.

But I think, conservatively, if a picture of this idea went to auction, it would be worth 1000 words.

D/L

7. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Pics!!!

8. coinilius

coinilius Well-Known Member

Like others have said, pics would be great - I was contemplating further additions to the Fansprojects Munitioner and Explorer sets just recently (involving subbing PCC Heavytread in as Brawl) and being able to make the whole set 'Scramble City' style would be icing on the cake :D 

9. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Proud No Ma'amer!

Oo my turn

10. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits: