POSSIBLE Insecticon in extended teaser

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Putrecon, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Just watching the teaser over and one of the things that stood out to me most was the scene with Sam pulling apart a beetle (possibly Shrapnel or Bombshell) and the general look of paranoia on his face...

I thought this was great because when you put it together with the rest of the trailer and the possible direction of the film you really do get the sense that the Decepticons ARE everywhere, they can & will become everything to reach their goal and get what they want.

I really think scene like this will be Mr. Bay and friends way of showing just how against it and terrified Sam and the humans are...adding some real depth to the very basic "Robots in Disguise" idea of the original Transformers idea.

I apologise if this is an obvious point to some and well, the beetle maybe just be some kind of drone like implant thing...but I wanted to raise this point and see what people think because if it plays out like I mention above then I think it will really enhance the film for me and other Transformer fans!

Cheers

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.