Possible death scenerio in Orion Pax part 2

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by StarryAqua, Feb 19, 2012.

1. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    I just thought of a possible death that could happen in the next episode, Orion Pax part 2. And it, unfortunately, focuses on my favorite character, Airachnid.

So Starscream has come across Optimus and I'm sure he learns about Orion Pax and him being a Decepticon and thinking Autobots are the enemy. Taking this to advantage and based on his past with Airachnid, he could tell Orion that Airachnid is an autobot in disguise.

Orion questions Megatron about it. Megatron would be caught in the lie about Starscream being dead, and since Orion knows of Starscream being second-in-command of the trusted Decepticons, Megatron can't reveal that Starscream is deceptive. Having no other choice he is forced to execute Airachnid so he doesn't blow his cover.

What do you guys think? Any other ideas? Is this a thread worth closing?

2. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

it's a sad yet very possible scenario

3. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    I don't think Orion would want her to be executed, though. He'd ask for her to be imprisoned at most, but certainly not killed.

4. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Yeah, it's not in Orion's nature to have anyone killed, even if they are the enemy. Just imprisoned at the most. Killing is is a bit of a step too far, but I imagine afterwards that she would get a good beating from Megatron.

5. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

While this "could" happen... It won't.

If anything Starscream's sudden appearance will simply be the first crack in Megatron's lie leading Orion to not trust him anymore and putting him in line to become Optimus again.

6. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    That's what I thought too, but knowing Airachnid, she probably won't take too kindly to being imprisoned. She would start fighting back, and then Orion or Megatron would have no choice.

7. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Judging by the preview for Part 2, Starscream doesn't hang around very long before the Vehicons arrive and run him off. He probably won't have much time to talk to Orion.

Although it would certainly be in his nature to do something manipulative like that to get revenge on both Megatron AND Airachnid.

8. Skywarp2413

Skywarp2413 Well-Known Member

I'm going with Hatch on this one. It just doesn't seem like Starscream has much time to sit down and have a chat with Orion. The most it seems he gets out in the promo is "Hold your fire!" and by then I'm guessing Vehicons are already en route.
    All I know is, Megatron's story to Orion sure is going to crumble in Part 2.

9. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's also the "My name is Orion Pax. I am far from being a Prime" from the Season Two trailer a while back.

I think it'll start to seem fishy following Starscreams appearance, but I don't think it outright crumbles until Part 3.

10. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

Yep, I say he gets suspicious in Part 2, but really finds out and rebels in Part 3 (hopefully).

11. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Truthfully Starscream may not hang around much longer for Optimus to figure out what's happening. Megatron may try to get Airachnid excuted just to cover up the story but he also knows that Optimus will object to it. However Megatron can set up an "Accidant" for Airachnid so it won't look supicous.

Either way Even if Optimus doens't regain his memorys he'll find out the truth about the Decepticons in the end and rejoins the Autobots.

Besides if Airachnid does get killed off it'll be one less thorn on Arcee's side. It may not be as I like but still.

By the way sorry that the secnerio concernes you a bit. I understand why you're a bit sad that it could happen to your favourite character Airachnid. If the same thing occured with Arcee I'd be pretty upset too.

12. WoundSave

WoundSave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Starscream has no idea what's going on walking into that room, it's not like he has some deceptive plan up his sleeve. I expect a lot of bumbling interupted by vehicons - maybe SS slurping down an energon cube on the run, or using them to blast a hole in the hull so he can escape.

13. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    too complicated for a kids show sorry

14. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

How about Soundwave brutally murders Arcee in cold blood when she yet again try's to free Optimus.

15. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Not gonna happen. She's not stupid to face Soundwave after all the storys of him told by Ratceht and Optimus. Again I understadnt hat you don't like Arcee but this is about Airachnid here so please take it somewhere else!

16. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Yea.... Ugh. I promised myself I wouldn't argue with anyone today... Let's just say "squee".

I can see Soundwave stealthily murdering Orion, as it seems Megatron is paying more attention to him than SW.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Good move. We don't want any more fights about Arcee.

I can see Soundwave attempting to do so if Megatron gives him orders to do it.

18. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Riiiight. Let's... go with that. I guess. Maybe.

How about he doesn't get an order and does it anyway? That'd make him even more badass.

His list would go on... Making Starscream oil himself, Owning Airachnid, trolling Arcee... Killing Orion would make him my favorite character!

19. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    In the promo, Starscream is seen transforming and flying away from Optimus at top speed, although of course, he was on the other side of Optimus than the end of the episode, so he could very well be running away because he was caught by the Vehicons, and he might have already had a conversation with him.

20. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    That can work. I mean Soundwave is the only one that Megatron truley trust to do so.

In a way Soundwave's becoming the Chuck Norris of Prime!:lol