Possible Cryptids Encounters you Had?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eagc7, Mar 26, 2011.

1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    So As the title says Is about what Encoutners you may Had with Cryptos, Like if you ahd an Possible Encounter With Possible Living Dinos, Bigfoot, Sea Mosnters, Ghostes, UFO etc etc

So Here is Mine, I dont Cleary Remember ANYTHING From my Younger Days, But i Cleary Remember 2 Possible Encounters, One Day i was Playing Hide and Seek, And After Finishing Playing it i Remember Seeing 2 Red Eyes On my Window And it Scare the sh** out of me, i Hid few Seconds and then i looked at it Again and the eyes were Gone, i dunno what it was but possibly it was a Demon or a Ghost

Another One i NOT Sure if it Happened Becuase this was Possibly a Dream But i Dont Know, But One day i Remember Seeing a GIANT Fly Dead, i Remember Seeing His Eyes, Wings, WELL it was A FLY, But it Looked Really big, But whatever or not it was Dream or i DID Saw a living Giant Insect (Giant Insects Went Extinct YEARS YEAR YEARS AGO BEFORE Humans and Even dinosaurus Appeared) will Remain Unknown

What About you? Sorry if Cryptids threads arent allwoed but well there are soem bigfoot threads here so i decided to put this

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Demons, aliens and ghosts are not cryptids.

I once saw a sea serpent.

In my bathtub.

3. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I'm sure there was a logical explanation for this but it still scared the crap out of me.

When I was 15, I was on the phone chatting with this girl. As I was on the phone I observed one of the hangers in my closet spin around the bar ( violently)and fall off. Freakin creepy. I'm not one to believe in ghosts till this day though.

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I've had dozens of encounters with aliens before. Just not the exciting kind.

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    well Any supernatural or strange thing you encountered

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I have only encountered things that have logical, scientifically verifiable proof of existence. So I've never encountered any cryptids.

7. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've met plenty of doucheacabras

8. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    As long as you avoid the sascrotch you'll be ok. All it takes is one time to scare you for LIFE.

9. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Oh dear. Ok what you do is when you see it next time, you slash at it with a knife. That should take care of the infestation :) 

10. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    @ first post; It's called a horse fly. They can get up to like an 1 1/2".

11. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    One day I was at my grandmother's fine house. It's a grand place, and rests on a quite little mountainside. I live by the freeway, so going up there fro the night is kind of creepy. It's so still and quiet. The slightest noise seems amplified by many times. It was Halloween night, actually (I know), and I was helping set up some fun activities for the kids. We hung deer bones from the tree, and set up a little scavenger hunt that would end at a tent in which grandma would pop-out in here witch costume and scare them. My cousin and I decided to take a break, and we ventured out into the dark. We didn't stray super far from the house, but it was a pretty good distance. Perhaps too far.
    We climbed way up this hill, and it was dark and quiet. It seemed as though time has never touched this place. The only human involvement was the bike trail a few yards away. Sam and I were goofing off, throwing rocks and the usual stuff. At that moment, we heard a weird grunt. It wasn't a usual grunt, this was different. The only fauna were various deer, turkeys, and the coyotes high up on the other side. We looked around, and few meters away we saw a creature stand up. He seemed to have been digging around in the bush. We had noticed some broken branches in the area. Anyway, he stood up. He appeared to be about 6' - 7' tall, and was probably covered in fur. He seemed to be pretty muscular, as well. We couldn't see the face very well at all, and the darkness shrouded his features. The worst feature was the red eyes. He stared at us, and we stared at him. He was so focused, the red eyes piercing our souls. We stared at the beast for awhile, before he started to walk away. We got out of there as fast as we could. I was so rattled. That grunt carried in the quite, breezy night. The eyes were horrific.

Nah, I'm bullshitting you. Never seen anything of like.

12. Wolfguard

Wolfguard Your own personal Jesus.

^ Damn, I was gonna call "bear" but you got me at the end.

:lol 

Not much has happened with me, but the stuff that has has been...odd. I've had 3 things happen at my grandma's house (same property as mine) after she died in 2001. A year after she passed away, I went into the house during the day. No one had been inside for some time, and suddenly there was a scent of fresh roses. I looked around after a second....and there was nothing. None that were new, old, dried, fake - no flowers of any kind. Never happened again, and still have no explaination for it.

Second thing that happened was in (I think) 2004. My washing machine was busted at the time, so I was doing wash next door while I saved up to get a new washer for my house. It was nightime and I went to get my last load to bring back to the main house and put it in the dryer. As I was getting my stuff, I felt a weird chill behind me and my hair felt like it was standing on end. Then something passed over the light in the washroom. I looked expecting/hoping it was a moth, but there was nothing. Needless to say, I gathered my shit as quickly as possible and hightailed it outta there. Never did wash over there at night again.

Last thing that happened, I had witnesses - actually what occurred happened to my friend. It was about 2 years ago, and me and 2 of my friends were all unemployed at the time. We basically made the place our little clubhouse for a while and started to clean things inside and around the property. So one night, my friend Jay sits down in this chair underneath where my grandma had hung a picture of the Virgin Mary, and I kid you not, this picture flew off the wall directly into her lap. We're all kinda freaked out, and after hanging it back up, I test it to make sure the chair hadn't just bumped the wall and caused it to fall.

Nope, the pic stayed, and I tried several times to make it fall with greater force. Again, it stayed.

The 1st "encounter" I believe was harmless. The other two...well, let's just say I never feel comfortable going into that house, even in the daytime, and even with company. I think grandma's at rest, but I don't discount the possiblity that there is something there that is restless.

:sly: 

13. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Demons and ghosts do not exist, aliens maybe.

as for my encounters, I haven't seen nothing.

14. Doctor Doom

Doctor Doom Doom is best pony Veteran

I work overnights at Walmart.... some of the stuff I've seen could be considered a Cryptid or Landwhales.

15. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember when I was really young, I was making a PB sandwich and when I walked over to the dining table, sitting square in the middle was a giant green fly staring back at me. The ugly MFer looked to be the size of a cat. And I didn't scream.

I don't remember anything after that. I'm pretty sure it was just a dream so realistic, it fooled my little mind into believing it actually happened. Not quite a cryptid experience, but I thought I'd share anyway. :) 

16. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ACTUALLY, I'm sure it's a squirrel or something but it's just too strange.

Last week, when I went into my barn to feed my horse I saw his trail mask on the floor. I was like "must have fell, but how?" Nothing else on the wall where the mask is on a hook fell. I put it back up. The next day I came in to feed the horse, it was on the ground again! and the back was ripped. Now I was pissed I was like "effing squirrels" and I hung it back up. What really got me was if it was a squirrel why not go after the grain and other masks, why just the trail mask? The next day it was on the ground again and the front was ripped up. I put it in my garage, and nothing else in the barn has been touched at all. I don't get it.

17. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lol 

18. Lady Autocon

Lady Autocon Miss Mustang

Okay, The first few posts on this thread I find to be offensive to those that actually have been tortured by the supernatural. Unless you've gone through it or have have some type of encounter, your never going to know what it's like. More than meets the eye should be relevant to true Transformers fans as it suggests that their is more to this world than meets the normal human eyes. Stop being jerks and have an open mind. I wish closed minds came with closed mouths.

As for this thread, Yes. I have encountered supernatural things all my life such as spirits and ghosts. I used to live in a house that had an older lady that pasted away before my parents moved in there. My father started to remodel the house and the lady did not want her house to be ripped apart so she would break things and do some other pretty nasty things to stop the remodeling. My room was her room and I was only 4 when we moved out for a bigger house. My mother would tell me that I would ask "who's the woman in white?" The lady's name was Charlotte as we later found out after researching it.

My brother is older than me so he went to high school before me, the school that he went to was a separate school for the freshman. I had to of been 11 when I stepped foot in their for the first time, I could feel things and I hated being in their. So when I went their for my freshman year, I was sitting in the auditorium of the school for some presentation at the end of the second row of seats with a friend. (Keep in mind that my school had been built in the day when air conditioning didn't exist yet) My friend and I keep feeling a cold blast of air around us, My friend asked some people around her if their were feeling it and they said no. I got home that day and researched my school and found out that their had been a death in the school and it was a female that got killed during a show in the auditorium, supposedly her spirit comes around during performances and sits at the end of the aisle in the first row of seats, my friend and I were in the second row right behind were she would be sitting.

At my house, my mom and I hear giggling and sounds like children playing for years now. A few weeks ago we heard humming, It really freaked us out.

19. Nexus Prime

Nexus Prime Creation is proof.

I agree with you. I've always found it ironic that grown men and women who rant and rave over kids toys and cartoons, have so much trouble with having faith like a child. I believe in demons, "ghosts" and "ufos". I also believe that much of the supernatural world is just "science" that we don't have the senses to perceive and fully understand.

20. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Or like he said, it was probably a dream