Possible alt modes?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, Jan 5, 2009.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    I 'm not here to say Iwant htese guy's altmodes.

I'm speculating-that's all

I think this is what Wheeljack might turn to
    [​IMG]

A Fenomen Stratos

[​IMG]

Rodimus will probably turn into a vehicle like the Tumbler from Nolanverse of Batman . Rough like a Hummer and Rodimus Prime and fast like a Lamborghini and Hot Rod

Agree or Disagree?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I can easily see Wheeljack turning into something like that car, but I just can't see Rodimus turning into anything that looks anything like the Tumbler. It would be cool, but he just doesn't look like he would. Unless he turns into something with that basic shape, but much smaller tires. Though I do think it would be awesome to see a Transformer turn into something closely resembling the Tumbler. It's too bad that's one crossover we'll most likely never see.

3. Banzaitron45

Banzaitron45 Well-Known Member

We won't be able to see the crossover, probably because DC comics is Mattel territory while Hasbro owns marvel.

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Wheeljack's suggested alt mode makes sense..since it's an update to his old alt mode (and look! His bot mode also has the same divided windows - the original Wheeljack's chest had one whole window!)...so yeah, if he comes to earth, something like that..if he stays on Cybertron, probably something similar.

As for Rodimus..probably alot more sports car like G1 Hot Rod, don't think something like the bat-tumbler :p