Possibility of voyager Bonecrusher

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by dinobotdude44, Aug 16, 2009.

?

What do you think?

1. No

40 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. Possibly, if we're lucky

20 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Yes

4 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. dinobotdude44

dinobotdude44 Cliffjumping Jazz

there were tons of rumors about this for the last movie line so what do you guys think the odds are of getting this guy? I think it's possible considering they reuse his animation model in ROTF and Hasbro is notorious for releasing several size classes of one character, however they are also notorious for annoying us:redface2: 

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Neither Here Nor There

News Credits:
    None. Zilch. Nada.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

It's a possibility.

4. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    I guess the first point I would have to make is that fan speculation regarding this is different from a rumor. Yes there was a lot of talk among fans about the possibility of a larger toy for Bonecrusher but any concrete evidence that suggests Hasbro or Takara/Tomy ever considered it is virtually nil. With this in mind I think the possibility is extremely low at this point, at least in the foreseeable future.

Never say never but I dont think we will ever see another movie Bonecrusher.

5. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Unlikely, though I'd definitely be up for it.

6. DarthCrusher

DarthCrusher Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [sarcasm] Oh boy! Another thread for this topic! We hadn't gotten a new one yet today! It's totally a possibility that we'll get a Voyager Bonecrusher if there's lots of threads about it! After all, internet fans are the most important demographic that Hasbro listens to!

I know! How about an internet petition? That'll get us some results! [/sarcasm]

In all seriousness, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Now then, on to ridicule whatever Leader Blackout thread has been made in the time that it took to post this!

7. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    I wouldnt mind one personally I heard somewhere that Takara Tomy say that they wanted to carry out plans for a leader starscream (2007), and a voyager bonecrusher, but im pretty sure those were just rumors.

8. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Probably not.

9. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Was Bonecrusher in ROTF?

10. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Yes in the desert battle in vehicle mode.

Anything's possible. Would love to see him as a Voyager in both colour schemes. Od course I'd also like to see Classics Tankot/Octane as a Voyager too.

Why do Decepticon trucks always get shafted size wise? Oh for a Voyager Motormaster.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

His Minesweeper alt. mode was dead-set in the middle of a quick shot of some 'Cons landing in Egypt or whatever for the big final shootout, and some people say he shows up later to kill two of the three Arcee bikes (but it's really quick and I think it's another Scrapper who does that, he could be easily mistaken for Bonecrusher in that scene, though, since he's got a similar head). Outside of the otherwise-pointless appearance of his alt.mode, there's no sign of Bonecrusher in ROTF.

But a WHOLE NEW MOLD for a character who died in the previous film seems kind of stupid, profitability wise. Especialy when said character had less than 10 minutes of screen time, had one english line that was understandable (BLOOOODY HEEEELLLL!), and quite clearly DIED via Prime decapitating him. Plus there's not much you CAN do to improve upon the Deluxe outside of making that damned sweeper fork/back claw stop popping off if you look at it funny. Frankly, Hasbro is better off just making new voyagers who are movie-styled, but not in the movie itself (ROTF Bludgeon, anyone?)

12. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I'd say that leader Lugnut we all wanted for Animated would be more likely...And that's not very likely.

A voyager Bonecrusher was an unfortunately missed opportunity for the 2007 line. As much as I want it, I honestly can't see why they'd make one at this point.

13. 420bot

420bot ******

What are you guys talking about, there were two fully transformed bonecrushers that shot and killed Arcee and Flareup, leaving Chormia alive and Ironhide damaged.

It was very fast, but I did see da movie 5 times so...

14. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I would say that the best chance we have of getting a "Voyager" Bonecrusher would be if Hasbro decided to make a Human Alliance Version. Although it would probably be out of scale for the HA series, it would fit well with the regular series, and give them a chance to add another con to the Human Alliance line, even if it isn't sized for that line. That is my hope atleast.

15. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not likely, but I would be all over it if they did release it. The vehicle mode deserves something bigger.

16. Bumblejazz

Bumblejazz Autobot

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    It's never gonna happen.

17. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    Maybe Movie 3 line, depending on if/how prominent the re-use of his character is used.

18. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    id say quite low odds of it happening

19. Seibermore

Seibermore Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ugghhhh..... I hate when people make this threads about "Do you think there will be a ROTF Leader Blackout?" or "Do you think there will be a Human Alliance Jazz?" and "Do you think there will be a voyager Bonecrusher?"
    No! Gosh people this in the ROTF line not TFTM so the figures should only be characters from ROTF. Gosh.....

20. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Gears.