Possibility of other Auto Manufactures for Sequal ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by vektsilver, May 15, 2007.

1. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Here is my Hypothetical scenario :

Transformers comes out on July 4th and the opening weekend sets some record highs and or is just doing outstandingly well and now not only is this movie a toy marketing movie but is now helping to sell cars by its exposure which is entirely possible. We have just recently seen this with the advert for the Solstice (jazz). Now the Producers are in a position where say Honda, Nissan and say even VW ( possibly more of course ) are knocking on their door begging for a TF to embody one of their cars. I mean it would be cool to see sideswipe or sunstreaker as a Lamborghini but now they could get more manufacturers to flip the bill for the product plug of their vehicle which means more cgi and more bots.

Now this is my question if this scenario actually holds true :

1.) Are the producers Locked in for the sequels to an exclusive GM contract.
    2.) If not What companies should they get for the 2nd and 3rd licensed manufacturers. Keep in mind they can probably only do 1 or 2 more otherwise GM might pull their support if they feel it threatens there exposure.
    3.) Lastly if you were the producers and director would you remold/reformat some of the existing characters to different alt modes.

2. Scraggin

Scraggin Banned

I'd change Ratchet to something that isn't a hummer for sure and make Wheeljack some crazy european vehicle.