Possibility for Season 2 - New Human Character that works for the Gov't?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by ahunmaster, Nov 30, 2011.

1. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a thought that came to mind: since Optimus Prime is with the Decepticons now, could the relationship that the Autobots and the US Government have become strained because of this "betrayal"?

Might this include the introduction of a new agent? One whom is more paranoid and distrusting of the Autobots than Fowler was at the beginning of Season 1? It's only a thought for now, but it could become an interesting part of the plot involving the Autobots trying to keep on the good side of the guys in black. And even after Optimus comes back, there could be more to this side plot with Optimus having to reforge the trust and respect from before his "betrayal".

What does everyone else think?

SIDE NOTE: I don't know if this belongs in one of the Season 2 possibilities threads, but I just wanted to talk about this specific for Season 2.

2. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

A man like Kent Mansley, from the "Iron Giant" movie?
    Or a woman like Charlotte Mearing, from the Bayverse?

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, because the number one thing all TF Fans love more then Transformers is humans.
    They really deserve the spotlight!! I mean its not like Transformers have any plot around them they are just a bunch of Robots!!

4. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably someone like Mansley, though not as extreme, and perhaps with Mearing's personality.

5. Zequem

Zequem Well-Known Member

I would have no problem with a new agent, but what I'd really like to see is Jack's father, you know, maybe working for MECH? :D 

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Government Double Agent ala Dylan Gould.

Sure why not.

7. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Well, if Prime lost his memory, then its not like he'd remember anything about Earth, so I'm sure Fowler could just start seeing June, I mean Ratchet for the usual things.

It's no big deal. :) 

8. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

According to Shadow, who claims to have an alleged Hasbro contact, new humans characters will be introduced in Season 2. Shadow's past claims have been proven correct, so who knows.

Actually I am wondering if an ex-government agent will be introduced in Season 2. Perhaps TWO ex-government agents. The Autobot writing looks very similar to the alien writing in the X-Files episode, "Biogenesis". Hasbro could have simply hired the same designer to create an Autobot language. I think this is the most probable explanation. However, though less likely, I am wondering if it could mean something much more. Could Fox Mulder and Dana Scully be joining the Autobots in Season 2? I could see how this could be easily done. According to the last movie, Mulder and Scully are no longer F.B.I. agents. Scully is now working as a physician and Mulder is....well being Mulder and still chasing the paranormal. According to TFP, rumors exist on conspiracy sites of the Transformers' existence. Could Fox Mulder have caught wind of these rumors? Could he have moved to Jasper, Nevada, or close by to investigate the alleged robot sightings there? Could Dana Scully have followed him and got a job as a physician at the same hospital June Darby is assigned to? Could she and June know eachother and be coworkers?

If the above is true (which again I doubt), I could easily see how Mulder and Scully could be introduced in Season 2 given how Season 1 ended. June Darby will most likely still insist that Raf be evaluated by human doctors just to make absolutely sure he's ok. If she knows Dana Scully, she could have Raf examined by her. This would be a PERFECT way to introduce Dana Scully to both X-Files fans and those new to the X-Files franchise. By having her examine Raf, you establish her connection to June Darby and establish her as a physician at the same time. Scully's connection to June could then lead to a series of events that somehow gets Mulder involved which ultimately leads to Mulder and Scully's discovery of the Transformers! I could totally see Mulder being paired with Optimus and Scully with Ratchet.

So if Mulder and Scully are showing up, I wonder how they will look? I doubt they will be wearing dresses, suits, and ties because they are no longer F.B.I. agents. I am wondering if Scully, being a doctor, will be wearing a white lab coat. And I am wondering if Mulder will just wear a black long-sleeve shirt and jeans. Well if, by some improbable event, they ever show up in TFP, like all the other human characters, it will probably be the last time they ever change their clothes.

I'm also wondering how they will advertise this and when. Something like this will be HUGE and will get the attention of alot of people. I am wondering if they will start advertising at least a month before Season 2 begins just to give the X-Files fans unfamiliar with TFP a chance to catch up on all 26 episodes. I think they will reintroduce Scully and Mulder so those unfamiliar with the X-Files won't be left out in the cold. Nobody will have to know anything about the X-Files series or movies to know what the hell is going on. How would they advertise something like this? Would they just play the X-Files music and then show a huge "X" coming apart and reassembling itself as an Autobot symbol? Could they say something like, "This February, Fox Mulder will discover that the truth is not only out there, it's more than meets the eye"? How would the character dynamics work between Mulder and Optimus? Between Scully and Ratchet? I am wondering if Mulder would cause trouble for Optimus and the bots just like Miko does. Knowing Mulder, he won't stay put. He's not going to want to remain in that base and out of the action. Like Miko, he's probably going to be sneeking through the ground bridge and giving his guardian, Optimus, headache after headache. He's probably going to get chewed out by Prime at least once. Prime will probably tell him he can't come with him for his own safety. And Mulder will tell him he's not a kid like Jack. He was an F.B.I. agent who faced huge dangers before and is ready to face them again in order to find the truth and help the bots.Maybe by Arcee as well. I could see Arcee and Mulder arguing:

MULDER: "Listen Arcee. I'm not Jack. Ok.

ARCEE: "No, you're not Jack. Jack has TEN times the sense you do and he's just a kid! You think that just because you were F.B.I. wielding a pea shooter chasing Bigfoot you're all of a sudden..."

MULDER: "You think my X-Files were a joke? You have no idea what I've been through! The dangers I've face!"

ARCEE: "No Mulder! It's YOU who has no idea! This isn't some fun little trot through paranormal ville. This is war Mulder! WAR! Against forces possessing power you can't even begin to comprehend!"

Scully, having witnessed enough of the X-Files dangers in the past, will probably be perfectly content to remain at the base with Ratchet.

Ok, this is all just crazy and improbable fan speculation.

9. DJPrime39

DJPrime39 mUnKY

it will be good if a man like mansley or the goverment glasses guy from the tf2 messing with them

10. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    What about one that look likes General Hawk,one look likes Nick Fury, & one look likes TF2 Sniper.

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

A less annoying Galloway? Yeah. why not?

12. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agent Fowler might retire in season 2 and they may bring in someone new.

13. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Heaven Forbid if Fowler retires. That guy is cool.

14. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ Yeah, he is pretty cool. ^^

15. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No way! Fowler should keep providing new Decepticons' Earth vehicle mode!

Seriously, the conflict between Fowler and new agent wolud be nice sub-plot. Why should they throw it away?

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Maybe this new agent could be like a darker sinester version of Agent K from Men in Black intrying to keep this whole alien race thing a secret even at the cost of innocent lives to do it. Or maybe a tough cantankerous rival of Fowler who's like Captain Gorden from Godzilla Final Wars!

17. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Explosions?

News Credits:
    Oh my God, that would be brilliant!

18. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How about a General Fanzone, the Prime counterpart of the TFA character, detective Fanzone.

:D 

I think he'd be a good fit.

19. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Surely the new agent will be far more stric and distrustfull with the autobots than Fowler, and the first point of conflict will be the presence of civilians (specially teenagers) in the base and their involvement in the war (his/her eyes will roll out when Miko talks about her escapes with the Ground Bridge).