Positively orgasmic...(SRW related)

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Frognal, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

This trailer was released earlier this year, but I missed it and what with the first Super Robot Wars(Taisen) OG GBA game having been recently released I thought I'd share this:

http://www.cultofshizuru.com/ogs_tokuho.mp4

It's the trailer for the PS2 remake/update of the two GBA Original Generation (no licensed characters/mecha) games. You'll have to use Windows Media Player to watch it (Or at least I had to, plus it weighs in at nearly 90 megs), but well worth it.

2. Menasor

Menasor Jibba Jabberin' Automod

Downloading the video now,thanks muchly for the link.

Would you happen to know whether this game is coming to North America? If not then I'll definately have to pickup an import ps2 to play it along with Transformers Tatakai.

Spider-Prime would've been all over this topic if he still posted here,he got me into the PSX variations of these games back in the day

3. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Man, Hajime Katoki designs the coolest stuff. We need to get him on board for Transformers.

4. Frognal

Frognal Prodigal Son Returned

I'd say there's a good chance it will make it over here. With SRT:OG pretty much selling out and the popularity of the PS2 Nippon Ichi games, it'd be damn stupid not to.

5. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

Thanks for the link. I'd love to see it come out in the U.S., and it is indeed possible. I just fear that the PS2 is just too near the end of its life cycle for any company to consider importing a game with so much text to translate. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

6. Menasor

Menasor Jibba Jabberin' Automod

I completely forgot about it coming out for the GBA,dont think I've even seen it in stock anywhere around here.

It is close to the end of the ps2's life cycle,but remember how they kept releasing PS1 games well into the PS2's life,so I dont see it being any different. Even FFXII is coming out right before the PS3 launch,and theres still God of War 2 coming out for it,so I think we have a 50/50 chance at the very least for this game.