Popped-up idea about new series

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Arsenic, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In every series, Autobots are protagonist and Decepticons are villains(except for Shattered Glass).
    So I thought - how about the series where Decepticons are protagonists?

Synopsis
    A small squad of Decepticons invades Earth! They have to conquer the planet, but they don't have enough power to perform the mission.
    So they pretend to have good intention, helping people, getting trust from them, and finally dominate the planet!
    Can they keep their intention secret? Can they succeed the mission without forgetting their goal?

Main Characters
    Five cons seems ideal, like Animated and Prime. Below are candidates:
    Shockwave
    - Strategist. Thinks whole mission is illogical mess. Doesn't want to pretend to be good guy, complaining everything about Earth.
    Thundercracker or Drift
    - Once fierce fighter on Cybertron, but so fascinated to Earth that abandons the mission.

Other Characters
    Some human kids
    - First humans who meet Decepticons. They accidently realizes Decepticons' sinister goal. To save Earth, they decides to make the Decepticon team forget the mission and love this planet from their heart - uh, spark.
    Some Autobots
    - Come to Earth to stop the Decepticons, but confused at their Autobot-ish work.

I got the inspiration from Keroro. :p 

2. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    I had a similar idea a few years back. It's based on Kurt Busiek's Thunderbolts.

The Decepticons arrive on Earth but discover that the evil Dr. Arkeville has launched an all-out assault on mankind, with his deadly machines enslaving humanity. Only a few rebels still resist the nefarious scientist... until help arrives from the stars, in the form of the heroic Stormbots! Led by the noble Megabolt and his trusted second-in-command Nightscream, they gain the trust of the human soldiers and help fighting back the deadly machines.

However, one of Megabolt's lieutenants, Blastwave (aka Shockwave), has concluded that the Stormbots have no chance of winning the battle, so he betrays his people and allies himself with Arkeville... who promptly double-crosses Shockwave and enslaves him!

And while Megabolt/Megatron is still adamant that his Dcepticons have to proceed with the mission (A: defeat Arkeville, B: enslave humanity), some of his soldiers, notably Thundercracker, start to enjoy being the "good guys"...

3. Arsenic

News Credits:
    Megatron may say "No one can dominate the Earth except for me! Defeat Arkeville!" :p 
    I have just remembered: in Power Puff Girls, there is an episode where Mojo Jojo defeats alien robot and saves the day, saying like that.

4. Zequem

Zequem Well-Known Member

Show about mainly Decepticons? Yes please! :D 

(Translation: Yes, I like your idea)

5. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

hasbro write new series on hub

6. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    i remember thunderbolts! that was a great read, and a transformers take on the idea would also be a great idea!
    thunderwing as citizen V role would work.

7. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

it bad idea - ley hub writers think up new tfs shows

8. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Why not have a Shattered Glass show then.

9. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

... Invader Zim?

10. Arsenic

News Credits:
    Well, in this continuity, Decepticons are evil and Autobots are good.
    I thought it wolud be good if there is a show which focused on evil Decepticons, without showing their evil behavior to children directly.