Polos and such at Botcon.

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by ChldsPlay, May 21, 2010.

1. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Well since alphie and I are officially attending this year's convention, our remaining polos, hats, etc. that we have will be brought along in the hopes that we can sell them.

I had at one point considered coming up with a new polo utilizing the N.E.S.T. logo or something, but couldn't confirm we'd be attending until just recently, so I didn't bother toying too much with that idea.

I'll be selling the remaining polos for $20 each. TFW T-shirts for $5. And while they last I'll give a free TFW hat to anyone who gets a polo.

I'm also considering making a very limited run of TFW polos (maybe 10?) for those interested at $30 each, and if you want a different color scheme than the blue/gray we had previously, I have no problem with that. I'd also consider making a few extra Barricade/Ratchet polos if someone wanted one but we didn't have their size remaining, but in that instance it'd be $30.

If I do make any extra polos, either TFW or Barricade/Ratchet, then I can't accept any requests after a week from today. That's so I have time to get what I'd need and get them to the embroidery shop and allow them time to finish before we leave (6/22).

If anyone wants something or has any questions, let me know.

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    if you want u can bring them by the parts party and try to sell them we also have a booth on the dealers floor if you want to work something out

3. Biotoakid

Biotoakid I've never been wrong

News Credits:
    I want a hat. Maybe make one that says, "TFW@BOTCON2010" and then a pic of Boombox. I'd buy that.

4. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I forget the look of these, any photos?