[Poll] Do You Play With Your MPs?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Tryptlock, Jan 4, 2016.

?

Do you "play with" (transform frequently, fiddle with) your MP-style figures?

1. never: they are display-only

15 vote(s)
    8.9%
  2. once or twice when I first get them, then they go display-only

34 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. rarely: once in a blue moon

34 vote(s)
    20.2%
  4. sometimes

49 vote(s)
    29.2%
  5. frequently

36 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

I am not sure what constitutes play. I said they are display only. I rarely transform them and mostly only display in bot mode. I will rearrange my shelves on occasion and do some different poses and groupings. I don't make up stories or anything in my head, but I have been known to make some sound effects and do some slow motion action sequences from time to time. :) 

pew pew

2. Dobbie

Dobbie Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Sadly I don't have room to display any of my collection. However, when I get a new MP I will open it to check that it is there and in one piece, I will transform it once and then return it to its box and store away with the rest of them. MP are about the only ones I open and transform, I have collected RID, Armada, Cybertron, WST, which of course I did open, BT, all of the Takara and Commemorative reissues as well as the CW stuff too. It has become a common thing for me to get them MISB and simply add them to my spreadsheet and move on. I see them as investments although how much they will be worth in 30 years time who could say.
    I have two boys under three and they love 'bapformers' as my eldest says so I got him some QT Transformers when he was two along with some one step changers and he adores the QTs.
    I think that is when I get most enjoyment out of a toy now which I think is right for me. One day I can give them the choice of the money or the toys!
    I will say that I do play with my 3P toys far more than anything else. Maybe because I want to check the QC or simply because they are quality toys (usually).

3. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

Meh. I mess with them/transform them once or twice, badge 'em up, and then into the display case they go. Way too expensive for me to even consider "playing" with them. If I want to toss a figure around the house, I'll buy Hasbro's sold-in-stores ones.

4. Big Bad Bob

Big Bad Bob Well-Known Member

I transform and repose them every once in awhile, but don't put them in "stories" anymore, that's the boring adult I have become.