Poll~Can Autobots and Decepticons Sense and detect each other Engery Signatures?Poll?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by retro.obsessed, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Can Autobots and Decepticons detect each others heat and energy Signatures? Poll

Poll closed Jul 15, 2009.
  1. Yes, They can. Bumblebee-Alice, Wheelie-Jetfire, Ironhide-Starscream, Ironhide-Smells him

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. No, Autobots and Decepticons cannot detect each other and all those scenes are luck

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Maybe? Maybe if Transformers do a Signature scan. Maybe certain Robots Can detect

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

There has been Lots of debate whether Robots like Autobots and Decepticons can detect each other. So I made a poll which fit its purpose. These are some of the instances of maybe Transformers can detect each other. Some say yes and and some say no. Please vote

These are some examples from the movies

Bumblebee smashed Alices face into the Dashboard as a warning?

Wheelie Detected Jetfire after being let go from inside the metal container

Ironhide mentions I can Smell him in the beginning

Military has a thermal ripple device that detect heat from a transformer. Military can detect Robots heat signature than Obviously All the robots can since it was stated by Washington Bureaucat Galloway why the Autobots do share their advanced weaponary. If the military could pick up heat or energy signatures from a device than I assume technology superior Transformers could also as stated by Mr. Galloway

Ironhide in Detected the jet in the sky was Starscream without knowing how Starscream looked like. Remember Ironhide was earth for a couple days after Protoform landed and would be impossible to know how Starscream looks like since Starscream was on earth for several years already

So please vote. Yes or no or Maybe.

2. Tommybg2003

Tommybg2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if Alice could detect BB i doubt she would get inside him... just my opinion though.

3. newguy

newguy i

bb didn't know. Why would he just let sam go off with a evil decepticon? He just didn't want sam to cheat on mikaela

4. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

First, I think this is a rather faulted poll. Second, why do you keep making threads about the same topic? This is the third thread asking this question.

But to answer without voting, I think they can detect them, but they have to be actively looking for each other. Bumblebee didn't know Alice was a Decepticon because he wasn't looking for any Decepticons at that time.

5. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    I know, you'd think he/she would be happy with the theories and answers they got from the previous thread.

6. retro.obsessed

retro.obsessed Banned

How is it faulty. I made a poll due to the heavy responses from the other two. I think a poll a lot of fun and people like to vote.

7. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

^^^

this