Politically incorrect thoughts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tikgnat, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Then New Zealand would more than suffice. Especially since they don't allow immigration of the obese.

2. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

What about Cuba? It'll save the cost of relocating the existing population since its only has godless America-hating commies on it.

3. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    to close to the USA.

People from the south states may getting infected by swimming in the ocean.

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    On reading page 3, my ignore list just got a little bit longer...

5. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Ooh, a two-birds-with-one-stone deal!

I like the way you think.

6. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    as a student of public education, I learned from age 5 till graduation that you goosestep single file, to the right and never stop moving unless you are in a chair outside the principal's office or at your locker for books. i am k, but trust me, my elementary school years back in the late 70s and early 80s, we used to get rapped on the hand for not walking like midget stormtroopers. and high school? Coach Dubose would embarrass you for loitering, even during lunch. "you bored, son? i can fill your time on Saturdays if ya don't run somewhere..."
    so i am amazed when all this brainwashing about walking gets forgotten so easily.
    seriously. I don't mind so much a slow person, but i do have pet peeves:
    1. Severely obese people who will actually stand in one spot, block your access to items and make a spectacle of themselves by moaning (or moo-ing) and straining to reach something until someone else gets it for them. if i weighed 450 pounds and can't reach something that is eye level, i don't need it.
    2. same people who use those electric carts and yet walk 20 paces to get something. i have seen people in crutches forced to wait for a cart while others more mobile used them.
    3. i hate not being able to manuever at a mall. For god sakes, if your whole family is having a reunion at the mall, do you have to walk shoulder to shoulder and keep me from getting around you even in the mall's center court? and why get pissy when i tailgate you because you're slower than molasses in January?
    tikgnat, remember what the difference between P.C. and truth is, and you are going to be okay.
    you can't go to hell for telling a rude person they need to leave room for others, and hell, they are fat. that is truth. i am fat, but i do things so that i don't draw attention or exacerbate the stereotype. peace.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  7. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

With you I agree.
    Genocide is the killing off of an entire race or species, not a colective group of the diseased.

8. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

There are multiple legal definitions. It can apply to basically the destruction of any group of people basically. And the ignorance about AIDS is pretty astounding in this thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_definitions

9. dragontron88

dragontron88 Your new Lord, & Master

Yes! Thank you! I am suggesting it against a VIRUS. I dont know anyone who really gives a damn a virus. Like I stated before, not against those who are carriers, just the disease, if we can cure them, even better!

10. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I just want to clear something up here...

1.) I don't condone genocide, or the quarantine of HIV/AIDS patients.
    2.) I don't pick on obese or "fat" people.
    3.) The woman I had a problem with was skinny as rail, she was just a bitch, that's all.

I just wanted to make sure people realized I wasn't on the bandwagon with the crapfest opinions. lol

11. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    yea yea yea i break the politically correct stuff all the time.....

expecially when a "OBESE" lady parks her cart right infront of the transformer section with her 5 kids are looking at every toy BUT the transformers......i so want to get a wiffle ball bat and knock that butterball out of the park......or at least out of the way

man i am bad :lol 

12. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    So do you want to herd the carriers onto the island, like cattle, cut off from their families and loved ones, or just the virus?

Oh, and we got rid of smallpox through inoculation and vaccination, not isolating people into death camps. Methods of inoculation with varying degrees of success have been known and practiced throughout the world for over three thousand years, and the smallpox vaccine which took 183 years to completely eradicate the disease worldwide was developed in 1796.

13. Geminii

Geminii Toyetic multiformophile

Groups of people blocking walkways (inane chattering optional) have never really been a problem for me. I just project "SCUSE MEEEEEE" and slow-barge six feet of slightly frowning bloke through the middle of the scrum, causing maximum social disruption with minimum physical contact.

14. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    Dude, Walmart, when two parents and some uncle or something that're all whale-ish in size all walk down the toy aisle with their also fat kid, side by side...

Let's just say they may've needed some butter to fix the mess that followed.
    DN

15. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Man this thread is lulz.

Who started it?

Oh wait. Shit.

;) 

16. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    ok im not going to read through this whole thread but have read enough to make a small point and if im repeating then so be it. I HATE PC. everyone is so afraid of offending someone else. it makes me sick. tell people how it is. offend the hell out of them. they can get over it. they offend me at times so why not throw it back. political correctness breeds weakness in my own opinion. thats all i got but had to say it.

17. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

There is a difference between avoiding the pitfalls of being PC and people being blatant dickholes and rude, selfish and nasty people for no valid reason.

18. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

I can't stand going to stores if it's not the noise it's a person blocking or their cart. So from now on I just make a list of items to buy get them check toys and head to the register.