Politically incorrect thoughts...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tikgnat, Jul 3, 2008.

1. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So the other day I was in a Supermarket. The retail behemoth that is Tescos in the UK. I was upstairs, where the aisles are a little more cramped, there is only one main aisle going the length of the store, with access aisles branching off it for all the different assorted product goodness.

Anyway, upstairs there's only one way along the store, that main aisle.

Moving this along, I'm stuck behind this insanely fat woman and her not so fat but still fat sister. The really fat one was pushing a pram, and moved strangely, her folds of fat were actually moving separately from her body. She took a step, her fat according to different physics laws.

These two large women are walking along next to each other blocking the entire main aisle. They're walking... well waddling very very slowly. A queue starts to build up behind them, me included. And the thought that pops into my head?

'Fat people should walk in single file.'

I'm going to hell aren't I?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  2. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

At least you only thought it, I'd have probably said it or something worse.

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    ^What he said. I'm one to start openly bitching and ranting if it gets that bad.

4. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I too have been in this situation where I just want to go food shopping as quickly as possible and am stuck in one isle because of someone who moves slower than others.

Luckily for me I have a rather loud and deep voice, so I simply say in a firm manner "excuse me" and they move. You'd be surprised how fast they move too. I really just don't get why people can just basically stand there in an isle and take up most of it with their cart and whatever else they're carrying. Do you people not realize that there are other people in the world that are trying to do the same thing you are, and that maybe, just maybe, they need to get by you?

5. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

Yeah, people have forgotten how to say "excuse me" and instead stay blocked by someone getting more and more pissed. Just say something instead of getting mad. I've found the only ones that won't move are the ones in the bogged down scooters are Walmart. (My God, those poor scooters) They care not.

6. TrickyDisco

TrickyDisco <b><font color=blue>Voted TFW2005's Sexiest Female

News Credits:
    Yeah, me too. :p 

I am going to hell anyway, so what's the harm, right? ;) 

7. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

Usually Moby Dick pops into my head why I see people like that.

And the funny thing is, I know I'm not alone in this.

8. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

I feel bad for people like that. I'd usually do something else until they make their way down the aisle then head on down myself. If I'm in a hurry, I should've planned better so its not their fault. I do feel a bit bad that I sometimes feel good when I see people like that cause I like being fit and unlike those people, it takes work. I'm no saint, but I don't get mad at em.

Now, the fat women who gab it up with the worker at the Post Office while the line just sits there and waits gets to me, but that's more rude than just walkin n' being fat at the same time. :) 

9. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

People should keep in single file anyway when walking in a crowded area. And keep to the right side for crying out loud. Nothing I hate more than walking on the right side of the isle in a steady flow and having it disrupted by a crowd of 3 or 4 people side by side plowing down the wrong way.

Just think of foot traffic as highway traffic and you'll find things go a lot smoother. Just consider the phrase "excuse me" to be your horn. Thankfully people take less offense to it than being honked at.
    But in either case it means the same thing. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!"

10. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    I am possibly the most politically incorrect person I know. And I don't hide it. All my friends know it. But it doesn't mean I'm not nice. I just keep my "poison darts" for people who deserve them. In this case, I think the fat women deserved some "poison darts". They can't have not known that they would've blocked the aisle. :wink: 

11. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    I was in Wal-Mart the other day looking for TFs. Fat people walking side by side abounded everywhere. I was angry and said, "Why the fuck do you have to walk so slow?" All I got was a slightly annoyed look from the oinker. Apparently reacting to my words was too much effort to expend, let alone walk faster than a waddle.

12. Boy who screams

Boy who screams Banned

Well, I'm so freakin' skinny, I just sidle between them...

...but I make sure I make them feel as uncomfortable as possible and if that means an elbow to the gargantuan tummy, then so be it.

13. FreshDebesh

FreshDebesh <b><font color=brickred>oye chak de phatte!</font> Veteran

I just say a loud excuse me and that usually works. If it doesn't I just push my way through.

14. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Yep, "excuse me" usually works.

15. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

I think Political Correctness is a sham, a glorified way of saying what you want, minus the backlash. A woman cut me off and nearly wrecked me at Wal-Mart today, after waving at me and sarcastically mouthing thank you with a laugh, so I flipped her the bird. I saw her in the store and she waved at me, and her kids started in as well. At this point, my Father (who was along for the ride) said "Oh you magnificent bitch. I see you're raising your shitstains to be as uncouth and disrespectful as you are. Good job. Their generation will take over when you can't run your clusterfuck of a life anymore, that's right, they'll make America proud, BITCH." I was floored, and a little pissed...but only because he beat me to it.

Fuck P.C.

16. Sideways

Sideways Banned

some fat-ass b*tch nearly clipped my car as i was walking in McDonald's the other day..
    it looked as if she wanted the Handicap spot between my car and a durango.. She was driving a conversion van..

so any, i noticed her walking in just fine..

as i walked past her, i said " since you'e that fat, you DONT need to be eating here."

* i grabbed my food and left* The End.

17. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Man you people are harsh. Dont you know fat people have feelings too. Next time just look at them, smile and say "excuse me". Its not always about being PC, its about being human and treating other people with respect and showing kindness. Having that kind of attitude will go a long way for you.
    A slow moving over weight person slowed you down in the toy aisle and you got mad enough to say something............I find this sad.

18. Metalhead

Metalhead hates things

Normally by the time I've got pissed at them, I've already tried "excuse me" a few times, at varying volumes.
    I don't start out being an asshole, only if provoked.

19. Sideways

Sideways Banned

agreed. that's how i usually am.

20. Nutcrusher

Nutcrusher Decepticon

News Credits:
    Fee...lings?