Customs: Police Lights for Deluxe Figures

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Rodimus Prime, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Anyone know of a model kit, or some other source of, with police lights that would fit a deluxe sized figure? I am going to turn CW Breakdown into Minerva for my fourth limb of my femcombiner.

2. THEdeathsHEAD

THEdeathsHEAD Lockdown's #1 Fan

I'd say any police car toy the size of a modern deluxe would work. I think 1/32 scaled models would have a good size bar.
    Here's a few police truck toys, you get 2 of em with bars, and they look relatively easy to cut off.
    https://www.amazon.com/AMANYER-Pick...police+car&dpPl=1&dpID=51gEXOfgv3L&ref=plSrch
    I saw more, but every other model or toy seemed expensive for just one car(19 bucks for a little ford crown vic, lambos, classics..).
    Good luck on your project

3. Yaujta

Yaujta NOT Randy Butternubs. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There are bouncy balls that have lights inside them that activate when they're thrown or whatever, usually available at dollar stores. The lights are usually red and blue, and flash like police lights do. I used one for a custom a while back. Just had to bump the piece and the lights kicked on for about 10-seconds.