Pokemon.

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by bumblebot98, Nov 12, 2010.

1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Does anybody still watch it?I started watching it like last week and I'm up to episode 88 already, if you don't watch it, then when did it go bad?(in your opinion).

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I think it was bad from the very start. The Pokemon Adventures comic is far superior, and more closely parallels the source material.

3. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    pokemon went downhill when they changed the voice of ash in the dub, which was near the end of the whole Hoenn stuff, may was a favorite character of mine, but man i can NOT deal with ash's voice

4. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    I can't too

5. Backpack

Backpack Scattershot who?

I felt the show lost it's charm after the Orange Islands. Advanced Gen started off pretty good, but degenerated pretty quickly.

The newer shows are just plain boring. I haven't seen any of the Japanese counterparts of the last few years.... so I have to wonder are the US eps still using the Japanese BG music? Because the music they use now is trash that actually detracts from my viewing pleasure, not enhances.

Even the movies are bad now.

I've pretty much given up on Pokemon ever being good again. Maybe if it went away for 5 years they could start over with a fresh take. Right now it just feels cranked out, soulless, cuteless, boring crap.

6. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It needs a Friggin Reboot.

I mean Ash has finally warmed his welcome out, he does the same friggin mistake every frickin time. Starts new with Pikachu in the new region, struggles to be his new rival, refuses to evolve most of his pokemon and lose a quarter of the gym battles and last he finally beats his rival at the league, he loses usually to a new guy we never see and he wins, Ash decideds to go start again only with Pikachu again and again. Team Rocket is even worse, they stopped being threatening after the first series...however Black and White is trying to make them more like a spies and competant again nice to see that but i still want a friggin reboot that doesn't bullsh*t us with over 9000 episodes of filler.

7. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Been watching since it began and have been am think of quitting once the Sinnoh saga finishes. It just doesn't have the charm anymore. Maybe the massive changes they're doing for Best Wishes might keep me watching though.

It went downhill way before then, all the dub change did was give people a more legitimate reason to stop watching. The new voice cast REALLY isn't that bad.

Damn straight it does. It's the same thing region after region after region. It says a lot that the most interesting thing since the first region was the filler arc.

8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:

I mean they have potiential to start fresh with new protagonist from the new games. I mean the Female ones like May and Dawn get in the show and yet the Male Counterparts only a cameo in the movies, I was hoping Black and White would do this and have less filler episodes.

9. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Agreed. Pokemon Chronicles showed it could be done with Raikou: The Legend of Thunder.

10. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I stopped watching at about the time Tracy joined. Started getting to repetitive.