Pokemon nuzlocke thread

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by marvel b, Jul 20, 2017.

1. prfctcellrulz

prfctcellrulz Pokémon Trainer/WWE Champion

News Credits:
    Chad: Well you have some serious 'splaining to do since I was Alola's first Champion!

2. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocke day 6 part B

yavi and tracy are on top of splaatz, with dreama on the formers lap, while barkymoo is on top of twitter in the clouds...Dachicken is in her pokeball since she kept getting seasick...

tracy: "how much of the way did we get through from lilycove to Mossdeep city?"
    yavi: "in miles? 7.8 out of 10"
    Tracy: "Too much water..."

there were no signs of aqua activity, so yavi took the time to challenge the mossdeep gym. it was like traversing in pac-man, wakawakawaka...

*gets to the end*
    Liz and tate: she's gym leader 1 and then there's gym leader 2!!!

dreama and tracy took care of their teams, so yavi won his seventh badge

yavi: *exhales* "next badge means more training. i better give the gals the coordinates"
    tracy: "CAN WE GO TO THE SPACE MUSEUM FIRST?"
    yavi: "well...*giant beam of light hits route 128*...that means no, LET'S GO! we'll come back later!"

archie: "yarg!!! them starbeams hit'n hard!!"
    matt: "is it normal for pirates to hack orbital satellites to make holes?"
    archie: "yarg! think it as a giant shovel!!!"

steven caught yavi before he took off, so he gave yavi HM dive to access the seafloor cavern, where he caught a relicath named rutillo, a prince of his kind...
    SELINA: "look, kukui took your place since you were "Busy" and i got the stamp to proof it! i'll text it to you right n- *boom* HOLY CRAP!!! something juat hit the ocean! BRB!!" *hangs up*
    ethan: "AZUMARILL!! USE SURF!!!"
    *heroic sea captain theme plays*

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Nuzlocke : Finale.

D.B. woke early and had an epic breakfast prepared by Josh and then checked his team and made sure they were ready then he stepped out of camp and Towards the league Hq. Cheryl was waiting for him.

Cheryl: good luck Dream boat you can do it! -kisses D.B.-

D.B. : -kisses Cheryl - thanks sexy. I got this!

D.B. walked inside and was nearly ran over by Ozzie who challenged him on the spot but he was no match now for D.B.

D.B.then consoled his friend then healed up his team and checked his supplies then entered the door and crossed the point of no return.

Aaron: Welcome Bard of Sinnoh. I am your first challenge. My bug pokemon tremble in anticipation. lets go!

D.B. nodded and the battle began and in short order Wyldfire and Birb cleaned house sweeping away Aaron's team.

Aaron: well done advance to your next challenge.

D.B. advanced to the next chamber and saw an old woman with a fierce look on her face and was reminded of his mum .

Bertha: Welcome young Bard. My team is ofthe ground type . We will bury you!

D.B. : Not likely

Ralph and Howard made short work of Bertha's team.

Bertha: I am defeated. Advance and be ready your only half done now.

D.B. advanced to the next chamber which was on fire and hot as Hades.

Flint: Welcome Dawnyboy, time for to go down in flames.

D.B. : Really you went there? Howard get em!

Howard proceeded to wash out flint's team, extinguish the flames in the room and ruin Flint's epic fro.

Flint: me and my big mouth. go on and advance while i find a mop!

D.B. advanced to the next chamber and felt psychic energy all around him .

LUcian: welcome Bard of Sinnoh. I fore saw your coming to Sinnoh, your triumphs and tragedies and you fulfilling your destiny at Mt. Coronet. Even i could not for see you taming and befriending Giratina. few had ever seen it before let alone captured it. Now show me your full power.

D.B. : As you wish.

D.B.'s eyes glowed as he sent out Gozer who held nothing back devastating Lucian's team.

Lucian: Yes , I am defeated. I thought i would be, though i decided to not attempt to view the out come of our battle.

D.B. -gave a thumbs up and said: you showed me your strength do not be sad in defeat.

Lucian : I am not but heal your team and go the champion awaits.

D.B. nodded and complied.

D.B. steeled himself, he knew We G was next and this was going to be a tough battle as he knew WE G would hold nothing back.

He walked onward and was in for a shock.

Cyn: Welcome D.B. I know you were expecting We G. He is not available as he is out of town with his girl. So you get to challenge me.

D.B. gulped as this likely was going to be as tough as taking on We G. " yes i am ready . lets go."

The battle was joined. Ralph used earthquake ot outlast Cyn's Spiritomb. Next Cyn sent out her milotic and it took the efforts of Ralph and Gozer to defeat it. The she sent out her Trump card. Her fearsome Garchomp.

D.B. recalled We G texting him about this one and how tough it had been so he sent out Birb who in an epic battle of wills outlasted Garchomp.

next came Togekiss and Gozer again won the days as he did against Lucario. Wyldfire and Mrs. Jumbo sealed the victory by taking down Roserade.

Cyn: Well done. you are now the Sinnoh champion . Come let us make it official.

D.B. smiled he was proud of his team , they had preformed well beyond his greatest expectations.

In short order D.B. was registered as Champion then he had to face the media and a huge crowd. he saw the gym leaders, his auntie , the professor. Cheryl and her parents. Sarge with his new recruit Private Ozzie. Even his mum had made the trip to see him.

Announcer: It is my pleasure to introduce our new champion , DawnyBoy! The Bard of Sinnoh! D.B. can you say a few words for the crowd and the Tv audience around the world?

D.B.: I can and will. I promise to fulfil my duties as Champion. that said i wish to Thank Sarge, Ozzie, Bliss, the gym leaders of Sinnoh and the many trainers i fought along the way for pushing me to be my best . I want to thank my mum for footing the bill to get me to sinnoh and my auntie for letting me stay at her place before i set out. Last and definitely not least i want to thank Cheryl the love of my life for inspiring me and helping me though the rough times. I love you !

Cheryl blushed from head to toe then shouted back " I love you too!"

The crown began to chant a sing word " Song "

D.B> smiled and as the cameras continued to record and broadcast the event he took up his pipes and played and sang:

" I've paid my dues
    Time after time.
    I've done my sentence
    But committed no crime.
    And bad mistakes ‒
    I've made a few.
    I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
    But I've come through.

(And I need just go on and on, and on, and on)

We are the champions, my friends,
    And we'll keep on fighting 'til the end.
    We are the champions.
    We are the champions.
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions of the world.

I've taken my bows
    And my curtain calls.
    You brought me fame and fortune, and everything that goes with it.
    I thank you all.
    But it's been no bed of roses,
    No pleasure cruise.
    I consider it a challenge before the whole human race,
    And I ain't gonna lose.

(And I need just go on and on, and on, and on)

We are the champions.
    We are the champions.
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions of the world.

We are the champions.
    We are the champions.
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions."

The celebration would goon for sometime with D.B. meeting many dignitaries and celebs.

4. marvel b

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocle day 6 part C "a pirate's end"

it took what felt like forever. tracy was watching a sinnoh celebration on the way, which she enjoyed his singing. when the group reached archie, it was too late. he awoken kyogre. it disappeared into the ocean..yavi noticed something as it swam off..

archie: "yarrgh!!! i was supposed ta rassle it!!! tis' you're falt!!"

archie battle yavi, and his mega sharpedo got a good hit on twitter...another pokemon to the dead count...tracy was furious and magical leafed it to the wall.

*heads outside*

archie: "yarrgh!!! it be a lie!! ain't a cloud in sight! me pirat'n days be over..."
    *SELINA shows up*
    SELINA: "hey, what was up with that boom? if kyogre is awake, then shouldn't it be raining?"
    ethan: "yeah. isn't it supposed to be the great destroyer of the sea or something?"
    yavi "i don't think that's the case this time. i need to talk to it, and luckily i know where it's going..."
    *sootopolis city*
    wallace: "i don't believe you. it's a sunny day out!"
    yavi: "for now. let me get in there, and find it!"
    *gets in there*
    yavi: "hey, fella...i know you're scared, but don't worried. it's okay *whale sounds* no. the pirate isn't here. i need you to let me help you. *whale sounds* uh...OH! *puts on aqua suit* ready!"

kyogre brught yavi into a dormant area at the bottom of the cave, where it looked to be tons of mega stones there. banettite, alakazite, aggronite, manectite, gardevoirite and sablenite, which yavi took. it explained that it was attacked badly when it was forced into dormancy. the stones there will heal it enough to be able to join his group. yavi decided to kickstart the healing process with his o-powers, caught it with an ultra ball, then headed back outside...the girls, SELINA and ethan were there waiting...they were mad that yavi didn't call when they were at mossdeep.

before yavi could decide on who to replace twitter with, a sableye showed up, and she had a familiar name...

Xilo: "so you're the new hero of kalos, huh...cute...well, let me tell you a secret about the mega flute. it's actually the Eon flute. play this song..."

*yavi played SONG OF EONS*
    *latias swooped down, and told yavi she'll give him a ride anytime he plays it*
    yavi: "AWESOME!!! WOOO!!!!"

xilo joined yavi's team for the last gym, but she'll be getting EXP for now.

*gets to wallace*
    yavi: "DUDE! THE HECK ARE YOU WEARING?!?!?!"

Splaatz was completely immobolized by his luvdisc's cuteness, so tracy stepped in and used magically leaf. he then put out milotic, which was poisened by Splaatz' Toxic spikes before being immobile. once again, tracy stood tall and took it down, and so did whiscash. Dachicken wanted to take down the sealeo, and did. barkymoo played rough with the seaking, and the badge was his!!

yavi convinced lisia to drop off tracy at the space museum before heading to training....she went in humming happily.

*at training site*
    lisia: "this is DEEP FEED *pops out golbat* i think you know where i'm going with this..."

edit: named the kyogre No-na-me

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  5. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    Sinnoh Nuzlocke epilogue

In the days following his triumph at the pokemon league D.B. was busy as he had been required to make numerous public appearances it was almost two weeks before he got time to himself

He went to Eternia and sought out Cheryl and spent many happy hours with her.

Time passed and some seven years later They were married and moved to Pallet town as D.B. had taken a job at the Oak pokemon lab and Cheryl joined the Kanto office of the Pokemon Rangers. 8 years after moving to Pallet they welcomed their first child a baby girl they named Anne for Cheryl's grandmother. 7 years later they had another child a son named Gregory after D.B's Grandfather.

One day not far away Anne will begin her own adventure in Nuzlocke future Kanto!

6. marvel b

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocke day 7 part A: "a Tracy moment"

lisia's last training wasn't too bad. yavi just needed to toss food into DEEP FEED's mouth as she flew across the room. meeting up the the gang at mossdeep, they told yavi that SELINA is already challenging the elite four.

yavi: "cool. it's not a race or anything. *Tracy walks up holding a ukulele* you paid for that? *yes* okay! now, how about we test out these mega stones?"

Xilo's mega was pretty cool! she grew a giant gem to act as a shield. for some reason, Tracy's mega stone didn't work, and he thought it was because she's not like normal gardevoir. he then purposely evolved zipzap to see his mega, then mega evolved redwing. afterwards, yavi went to find ever grande city, but got lost at pacifidlog town first...yavi noticed that tracy wasn't as cheerful as she usually is, so when redwing brought the gang to ever grande, yavi asked what's wrong...

Tracy: *exhales, pulls out ukulele*
    All I wanna do,
    is to show you my true
    mega fo-orm,
    my MEGA FO-ORM!

All I wanna be
    Is a Mega-Uniquely,
    Gardevoir

*starts playing*

All I wanna do,
    is to help by showing you
    my mega fo-orm, my MEGA FO-ORM!

All I wanna be
    Is a Mega-Uniquely Gardevoir

Oh, I know it'll be great
    and I just can't wait
    to feel my heartstone fully charged and glowing

to unlock a new phase
    to open a new page
    on that lttle pokedex entry..

my power will rise like never before
    just tap into the power deep in my co-ore

All I wanna do,
    is to show you my true
    mega fo-orm,
    my MEGA FO-ORM!

All I wanna be
    Is a Mega-Uniquely,
    Gardevoir....

*stops playing*

*the group claps in amazement*
    yavi: "how on earth did you do that? that was amazing!"
    tracy: "it's my thing. i trace the abilities of people and pokemon. remember when we first met?"

now that the obvious was stated again, yavi prepped up for victory road and gave a hug to everyone, even may....

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  7. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    Okay Just a heads up about my next Nuzlocke which I will be starting after the first of August.

First thing is I will be playing Leaf Green and I will be playing it on an emulator.

next it will be a randomized game. that is one in which was ran through a bit of software which can change the locations of wild pokemon .

I have it set up so no legendaries will show up in the wild ( save as fixed encounters ), all trades and gift and trainer pokemon are the same as intended.

Wild pokemon will be randomized but restricted to be at the same level of strength as the ones normally found in a given area.

all else will be the same.

The nuzlocke is set 30 years in the future from the end of D.B.'s and will feature his daughter Anne.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2021
  8. marvel b

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocke day 7 part B: "prelude to delta"

AZ: "so, do you think he's ready?"
    lisia: "i hope so....d*** O-powers...."

*near the exit of victory road*
    yavi: "don't worry, tracy...we'll find out why you can't mega evolve"
    tracy: *sad moan* "hay, isn't that wally?"
    yavi: "huh? oh! it is! hey wally-" *sees something odd, like it seemed he glitched in reality for a second*
    *wally stands up*
    wally: "hey...i want to battle..."

it was a stange battle. wally's pokemon didn't seem like themselves until after yavi won. his megagallade seemed to wear black clothe instead of the usual white too... wally seemed a bit confused, so they headed towards the champion reception counter.

*after bringing the group back together*
    wally: "thank you! i wish you luck, yavi!"
    *redwing brings wally home*
    shauna: "oh, i heard SELINA went to the Orre region already."
    emma: "so it looks like you'll be fighting the old champion."
    may: "you mean steven? yup! he's a great champion!"

*yavi walks to the first room*
    sidney: "welcome, challenger. i hope you're ready to feel, kid. because life is dark llke a mightyena's furpatch."
    *yavi is laughing at his little hair stub*
    sidney: "....what?"

tracy took most of his dark types down, but barkymoo helped as well. he like dreama's fur coat. he petted her for a bit before yavi moved on.

*room 2*
    phoebe: "alola! i hope you like ghost types!!!"
    yavi: "i think they're cool. sad for a few though..."

dreama's crunch attack managed to snap the win through the match. yavi gave her the traditional "alola" goodbye.

*room 3*
    glacia: "oh! i heard you were coming, but i didn't think you'd be this cute!"
    yavi: (i hope she means like "grandma to child" cute)

she did. Dachicken melted most of her team, then splaatz jumped in against her walrein. she gave yavi a cookie as he left.

*room 4*
    drake: "hmhmhmHMMMM!!!! i thought i recongized your name! my mother fought you in kalos, didn't she?!?!"
    yavi: "was it drasna? *yes, that's her!* yeah! she was really nice!"

Xilo helped for a bit, then Tracy finished the rest off with her fairy type attacks.

*final room*
    steven: "hello once again, yavi. before you say anything...yes. i told zinnia you said hi."
    yavi: "thank you!"

Dachicken's mega form was EXTREMELY helpful, and she learned sky uppercut while in-match.

*Dachicken used sky uppercut on cradily*
    yavi: (i feel like i should question the fact that she kicked to use it)
    *after claiming the championship and getting out, every hugs yavi*
    everyone: "YAY!!!"
    yavi: "who's hand is this?"
    may: "sorry!"
    *yavi calls the guys in kalos*
    papyrus: "uh..we decided to put zxyro on the roof. he started to glow green, and amber is afraid of radiation"
    amber: *in background* "THAT STUFF ISN'T SAFE!!!"
    papyus: "and i'm afraid of fire. i DID put a tent over him to keep rain off of him!"
    yavi: "well, at least everything is good. hopefully, we'll be back in a week or two!!!"

*later that night*
    tracy: *screaming like a dragon ball z character*
    yavi: "TRACY! *she got scared* are you seriously trying to go mega? it can't be strained. i promise, we'll find a way"
    *knocks on door*
    emma: "i got it! *opens door* hello. may i help you?"
    zinnia: "yes. does yavier live here? i need to speak-"
    *shauna hug/tackles her*
    shauna: "ZINNIA!! IT'S BEEN AGES!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!!"
    zinnia: "i missed you too, shauna. but this is serious."
    yavi: "what's going on in here? oh! Zinnia!! steven told me he said hello for me."
    zinnia: "whoa! you really do have two arms!!! how? *explains the whole nuzlockes* that would explain what i have to say..."
    yavi: "what?"

*a few hours ago, inside island cave*
    zinnia: (there's no way he followed me here. i hope this works)
    *a figure phases through the walls*
    delta: "oh look. you have nowhere to hide. now *activates lightblade* are you going to struggle?"
    zinnia: "i won't help you! *pops out the three regigolems* and i won't let you kill me!" *holds out castelia cone*
    delta: "so....betting on lactose intolerance?"
    zinnia: "nope. some legendary help to at least stall you!"
    *regigigas decks delta into wall, zinnia leaves the golems there to assist*

*right now*
    delta: *surrounded by the dead golems* "that was some smart planning. too bad it just delays the inevitable. *holds out wrist, 6 missingno appear* find her, and bring her to me! *they glitch out* soon...this entire planet shall kneel under my power!!! THE POWER OF CHAOS!!!"
    *the lower O-power glows on delta's wrist*

sounds good! glad the nuzlockes are expanding. i hope you have a great time!!! can't wait to hear it!

oh, and don't worry. multiverse theory is in effect with these.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  9. marvel b

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocke final day 1/2 "revelations"

yavi and the gang was listening to zinnia's story about a man named delta, a masked/hooded figure that weilds the chaos O-powers. he's been hunting her down for a few days, and she's only been escaping by hairlengths at times. aster, zinnia's older sister, was killed trying to protect her.

zinnia: *hits desk* "AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID O-POWER!!!!" *the center of her lock-O-Powers glow*
    yavi: "look, whoever this guy is, i'll help stop him. i know a few- *boom* the heck?"
    *everyone walks outside, the 6 missingno lunge at zinnia*
    *tracy, barkymoo, dreama and Dechicken defeat them*
    *zinnia is extremely hurt*
    emma: "WHAT THE HECK WERE THOSE?!?"
    *xilo pops out of her ball*
    xilo: "those were missingno. chaotic beings from outside reality."
    delta: "and quite the helpful minions too. *everyone turns and gasps* they led me straight to you again"

yavi: "alright, i'm not going to standby and let you hurt anyone else!"
    delta: "shame. i was hoping you would join me."
    yavi: "why would i?"
    delta: "because *pops out Quatro the deoxys* the only other option is to die like her..."

*at that moment, a green flash strikes quatro*
    zxyro GRN: "yavier, get far from here! go!!"
    *the gang leaves*
    delta: "alright...you're just another distraction...."

*a few hours later, the gang finally stops and check on zinnia's condition again. it isn't good*
    emma: "come on! we have to bring her to the pokecenter!"
    zinnia: "n-no!! he'll only find me again. *gasping*...."
    shauna: "well, we can't just let you die!"
    *as yavi was about to mention his displeasure about running, the sky suddenly turned black*

*across the world, TV's, radio's, phones and computers had delta's mask and voice*
    delta: "hello, people in this pokemon world. i bet you're thinking why is the sky black, or who is this man? well, i have good news and bad news. good news is, the sky won't be black for long. the bad news....none of you will live long enough to see the light of day until i get what i WANT! i know you hear me. meet me at sky pillar within the hour...oh, and if you other regional champions think you'll come and stop me, well you better look up..."

*at that moment, hundreds upon thousands of missingno rushes from the clouds to attack the vaious regions*
    yavi: "this is so fricked up!!!"
    xilo: "yavi. there's a way i think you can beat this guy AND save zinnia. although she'll be comatose for a while..."

*15 minutes later, at the sky pillar. yavi confronts delta*
    delta: "i don't see her. where is she?"
    yavi: "somewhere safe..as for now, i'm here to stop you" *pops out xilo*
    delta: *laughing* "you know..i think i'll give you one final chance to join me. i think i've spilled enough blood by now"
    yavi: "If you think i'll forgive you for killing zxyro and aster, you're sadly mistaken!!"
    delta: "what? oh, i wasn't talking about them. i was talking about your team, but how would you know? it hasn't happened yet"
    yavi: "what are you? *delta removes mask, yavi's face is absolute shock* wha?"
    delta / future yavi: "you see...eternal youth's a b****"

i actually cleared the delta episode a few minute ago, but for the sake of storytelling, i'm fractioning it

was it hard to find the emulator? i've been wanting to test them out....

10. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    (In Alola, Chad sees all the MissingNos descending, then brings forth 7 futuristic looking Poké Balls.)

Chad: TWO sets of extraterrestrial Pokémon can play that game! (He throws the balls and out come all 7 Ultra Beasts) SIC 'EM GUYS!!!

(The Ultra Beasts disperse to each region (Nihilego to Kanto, Buzzwole to Johto, Pheromosa to Hoenn where Selina, Yavi and their friends are, Xurkitree to Sinnoh, Kartana to Unova, Celesteela to Kalos and Guzzlord staying with Chad) running roughshod over the entire army in each location, decimating them all)

11. marvel b

News Credits:
    AS nuzlocke final day 2/2 "what could of been"

delta: "you see, when i challenged the champion, that little s**** SELINA didn't leave to orre region yet. and i DID beat her...but with a cost..."
    *sounds of splaatz and tracy falling*
    delta: "..it hurt harder than anything those generic evil teams could of done! luckily the lock and chaotic avatars would appear. it didn't take much to kill aster to collect her half then either, but zinnia...she prevented my chance by voltorbing herself!"
    yavi: (what the heck?!?!)

delta: "i thought that if time just went by, another locke avatar would appear. but even after 10,000 years, nothing! i realized then that it came in sets...and i knew how to retain the last piece..."

*flashback/possible forward to spear pillar, delta performs the blood ritual by killing emma to summon dialga*
    yavi: "but WHY? why all the death? why come back?"
    delta: "because, once the O-powers are completed, the weilder can become greater than arceus himself! i can remove death, revive those that failed, create even my own universe! now..how about i give you a minute to breath before i get the info i need...."

yavi: "...if you're truly me, then you must know i'll try...*honestly, i forgot...* hmm...*pulls out eon flute* do you wanna hear something cool?" *starts playing*
    delta: "oh please! there's nothing that you can-ahaahaggaaghhghaa!!!"

xilo: "looks like future me didn't show you the Song of Seals..."
    delta: "AGH!! WHAT?!? *Both yavi and delta's O-powers are nulled, no more missingno summoning* WHY AREN'T YOU AFFECTED?!?!"

yavi: "a gift from zinnia, so you'll leave her alone" *holds out wrist, the upper and center parts glow*

delta: "ah...i see your play. but it doesn't matter! i still know what you're made of!"
    *pops out an exploud*

yavi: well, maybe you don't!

listen delta, listen well
    i know your timeline must be like a place people know but dare not to dwell
    and i know it must be hard to tell

but this world isn't to end so cruel
    i won't let fall under your choatic rule
    let's go, just me and you!
    let's go, just three on two!

Xilo:
    go ahead and hit me if you're able!
    i'm curtain our futures aren't comparable!
    All the pain that you have caused is purely pointless.
    So I hope that you will not enjoy this.

yavi:
    You will never win this fight in leisure.
    So I’ll never give your soul the pleasure
    Giving you any belief that you will defeat me
    After killing them so indiscreetly.

you have no more
    lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!

lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!

this is where it stops
    this is where it ends
    if you think you defeat us, then you need to think again

because in this world,
    the one i must defend
    it'll go one it's own course
    it would folow you're trend!

just go ahead and hit me if you're able!
    you should know that mercy's off the table!
    you think you're something i'm afriad of?
    that you think you know what i'm made of?

but i am more than i should of been!
    and it's all because of my friends!
    i hold their hopes
    hold there justice
    you're just a distrubing imaage!

because i am made
    o-o-o-o-of
    lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!

and that's stronger than you!

lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!
    lo-o-o-o-ove!

i am stronger than you!

*delta's team is done*
    delta: "but...how? i wasn't this stronger before!!!"
    tracy: "butterfly effect. yavi and i noticed something when we fought wally. we decided to use EXP power every fight onwards."
    yavi: "it's over..."
    delta: "...if i can't win...THEN NEITHER WILL YOU!!!" *forces his O-power to activate a dimension portal, tackles yavi through it with him*
    tracy: "NO!!!....."

the other champions help as well, no fatalities recorded
    the missingno were wiped out, aside from a few stranglers...yavi's pokeball bag was dropped before he went through...tracy and the gang stayed in hoenn, helping deal with various dimensional rings that appeared as a result. four months, against a class omega kyurem, a rainbow cladded knight appeared and caught it using his sword to save them...

*tracy, emma, shauna and may staring*
    tracy: "who..are you?"
    *chuckles*
    "all you wanna do...is show me your true..mega fo-orm..."

yavi was travelling across dimensions trying to find his way back...which he did

12. grimlock1972

News Credits:

D.B. and Gozer soon find themselves nearly overwhelmed defending Sinnoh from the attack when the lake pokemon trio joins and turns the tide against the missingnos. They also are joined a a strange creature which D.B.'s pokedex cannot identify. D.B. is relieved when it seals the breach from which the Missingnos had invaded from.

marvel
    I have had the one i use for years so I am uncertain where i found it but i am certain I located it via Google. as per rules i cannot go into details about it.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  13. marvel b

News Credits:
    marvel b's next nuzlocke: choose your style!!!

after hours of being hugged/strangled by the girls, yavi finally got to explain how long he's been gone to him

yavi: "about 50 years, across over *checks counter* 400 alternate and possible existences, and meeting a TON of heroes...i even met a version of maqubi. although that one never became champion..."
    may: "who?"
    yavi: "a version of you, but wears a green fedora and controlled by three voices...oh, speaking of which. check your teeter."

*welcome to teeter*

*zinnia : hello! : 2 hours ago*
    *zinnia : i'm inside yavi : 2 hours ago*
    *aster : so am i : 1 hour ago*
    *aster : not as tight as you'd think : 1 hour ago*
    *george takei : ohh, myyy : 50 minutes ago*
    *sans : heh.. : 5 seconds ago*

yavi: "so both aster and zinnia are in my head, and they found zxyro's installed apps....i didn't even know it was a thing... and lastly *holds out megastone* i made sure i saved the entry."
    *tracy gasps from excitement*
    *mega evolution sounds*
    tracy: "SO COOL!! I LOOK LIKE AN AWESOME TEACHER!!!"

once everything was cleared up, shauna thought it'll be a nice surprise to see SELINA again.

*pops into new leaf town*
    shauna: "it's been about 3 months since anyone saw her, but i think this is special enough for an exceptional surprise"
    yavi: "hey, what's the date? *nov. 17, why?* well, there's going to be more than one surprise today..."
    *knocks on door, ethan answers*
    ethan: "oh! hey..sorry it's been a while....hold on...who's that bearded guy?"
    yavi: "hello again....brandon? no, ethan!"
    ethan: "..yavi?"
    *SELINA runs in holding something*
    SELINA: "YAVI?!?! i don't believe it!!! oh, hold on"
    *puts baby in crib*
    the gals: "is that...a baby?"
    SELINA: "yup. wanna see her?"
    *a little girl in her crib, wearing white cat ears and mittins*
    yavi: "well, katrina did say she was a cute baby..."
    SELINA: "...how do you know my kid's name?"

busted...

everyone was shocked when they heard it was SELINA's kid. well, on ghestis's side of the family, the mother only goes through one semestar, so it's like normal pregancy, but three times faster...yavi then explained that he encountered katrina in his travels across the multiverse, but this one is different..

yavi: "the ones i saw always had consistincy. they'd wear the paws and ears for life, but the colors, black and pink, seemed to changed how she was. since this one has white, it'll be completely new..."
    ethan: "so...can you tell us? *what?* what were they like? i mean, if our little katrina isn't going to be like them, then what's the harm?"
    yavi: "hmm...i guess you're right, but i need help from sans to fill in the parts i'm not there for. he can see every path time takes.."
    sans: "..eh...okay..."
    yavi: "now then..."

BLACK KATRINA, OR PINK KATRINA???

the votes will be tallied after tonight, and the story will be starting tomorrow

14. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    hmmm Pink

D.B. send yavi a letter of congrats and an autographed cd of his music. he is unable to go see yavi in person due to the fact he is busy helping to repair the horrible damage done by the Missingno hordes. He also is given a strange letter that reads "Beware the Dark Scion of the first rocket shall rise "

15. prfctcellrulz

News Credits:
    (In Alola, Chad is brought to his knees clutching his head and screaming in agony. Master Kukui, Master Hala, and Olivia rush to his aid)

Kukui: Chad! What happened?!?
    Me: Dark premonition. The scion is coming. The Prophecy of "BLACK KATRINA" is coming true!!!
    Kukui: Then we need Project Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon up and running as soon as possible...

16. marvel b

News Credits:
    i promise the tie breaker with be a coin toss. unless someone pops in...
    *package arrives, but the gang is still at SELINA's*
    papyrus: "Hmm...is...this a trap?" *holds up to amber*
    amber: "......no, papy *takes it from him* it's a gift from that new sinnoh champ. yavi and tracy will be grateful." *puts next to tracy's collection of D.B. stuff*
    mimi: "maow...."
    amber: "dang it, BAXTER! DACHICKEN! STOP TRAINING IN THE HALL!!! IT'S STILL MESSED UP FROM LAST WEEK!!! THAT'S WHY THE GYM WAS SET UP!!!"

*zxyro's old aegislash form reactivates*
    zxyro: "agh! that was an unpleasant experience!"
    moluna: "glad to have you back, brother!"

17. marvel b

News Credits:
    tiebreaker results

yavi: "...i think i should start with the Katrina with black cat ears. before i do, i need to remind you guys that there's no way our world's katrina will be like that one's"
    SELINA: "why do you need to remind us?"

yavi: "because...this one is a bit depressing. *looks into his iced tea* you know how every potential champ has something unique? SELINA's strength, chad's mastery of the force, D.B.'s music? my mimicry? well for Black Kat. it was what i call "emotional fortune" whenever she was happy, luck would come to everyone around her, but on the flipside, misfortune for sadness."

sans: "well you guys did your very best as great parents, but one day the champions of old just vanished. Ethan was left to raise Kat by himself, and the disappearance of SELINA led to her experiencing extreme sadness. adding on her EF caused her to detach feelings to almost everyone and everything. to the average person, it looked like she was emotionless..."

*scene shift, to unova region*
    F.ethan: "katrina. i'm about to make dinner. what would you like?"
    *katrina continues reading her book*
    F.ethan: "...katrina?"
    katrina: "oh, sorry dad, what did you say? *asks again*...ehhh...i'm fine with whatever..." *continues reading*

*after a nice, slightly overcooked seafood dinner*
    ethan: *on phone* "sounds good?....thanks Prof. Juniper. i think if she started her journey, she'll show emotion again..."
    juniper: "i hope so. plus she won't be going alone. Bruce's kids will get there's that day too. those two always makes me laugh. lasty, make sure she gets that special tablet. it has almost every book in history, and the battery life lasts for weeks. one of the last things that Team McGravy made before the disbandment..."
    ethan: "thanks again! i'll send your love to her, too. goodbye." *hangs up*

"black kat" begins her story today, in my pokemon black nuzlocke!

18. marvel b

News Credits:
    pokemon black nuzlocke day 1
    several characters and places will be change to fit the timeline, such as the first gym and various tidbits, but the pokemon caught/deaths shall be on point. also, i find it funny i haven't doubled up yet. lastly. i keep forgetting how hard the older games were

SELINA: "hold on, why did the champions vanish?"
    yavi: "i never found out. i don't even know if she became champion. i found the next dimension ring before her adventure ended"
    sans: "so, anyway..."

ethan: *yelling up stairs* "hey, katrina! can you come down?"
    *katrina walks down, sees a few presents on the table and juniper*
    katrina: "...what's going on?"
    juniper: "it's finally time to go on your adventure, katrina."
    katrina: "...you're kicking me out?.."
    ethan: "what? no! look, your mother wasn't that happy before her adventure. i know you're going through a rough time, but i'm sure this will help you, too."
    juniper: "plus, you won't be going alone. i have a pokemon for you once we meet up with the trainers joining you."
    ethan: *hugs kat* "listen. if you're ever hungry, thirsty, or anything else. just call. i'll pop in and bring you home and back. okay? now, go make me proud!"
    SELINA: "you're an awesome dad..."
    yavi: "there isn't a single one i saw that wasn't"

*after they leave, a kitchen drawer disassembles*
    **sad misfortune count 1**
    ethan: "will that be normal?"
    yavi: "in the story, yes...sometimes delayed, sometimes instantly"

*at the meetup point*
    harleen: ".......you got to blink sometime..."
    grayson: "....no....i.....don't....."
    *door opens, they both blink*
    both: "YOU BLINKED! I WIN! NO, YOU DON'T!!!"
    *juniper laughs*
    juniper: "ah...katrina. these are the twins that'll join you. harleen and grayson"
    katrina: "...i know them...they were the school's clowns and troublemakers.."
    grayson: "it wasn't THAT bad...."
    harleen: "that fartbomb incident says otherwise!"
    *juniper laughs*

shauna: "i don't like them. fartbombs are too far..."

Katrina picked baco the tepig. figured since it's a fire type, he'll light a small flame for reading... also smelled like scented candles. grayson picked the oshawatt, and harleen picked the snivy. katrina let them go on ahead. she caught a patrat named minnie on the way.

*they get to accumula town*
    *a giant banner lays across town*
    "do you want the world to be happy? join team lulz. you will always have a smile!"
    "approved by timorake, unova's champion"

*katrina is reading huckleberry finn on the tablet*
    kitt: "meow..."

katrina: "go away, purrlion..."
    kitt: "meow..."
    katrina: "...seriously.."
    *kitt starts rubbing against katrina's legs*
    katrina: "...these are unauthorized snuggles..."
    *kitt finds her pokeballs, gets captured*
    *sans laughs*

*in striaton city*
    lily: "i'm so glad you got your pokemon! so are you going to challenge my gym?"
    harleen: "you bet, aunt lily!"
    grayson: "do you promise you'll let me be vir-man one day?"
    lily: "i have to repair it, but one day."

everyone: "LILY IS VIR-MAN?!?!"
    sans: "oops. spoiler alert"

*katrina walks up*
    katrina: "...hey. you're the first dark-type gym leader, right? *yup*..that means you wrote those books about the semi temporal super hero trying to find his way home....cool..."
    *as the twins head to the pokecenter, they find a twenty dollar bill, and a pansage named dandimonkey was caught*

**happy fortune count 1**
    emma: "i thought she was emotionless"
    yavi: "no. she seemed emotionless. she never smiled...not even mad..weird.."
    SELINA: "...stupid monkey..."

katrina trained a bit, then challenged lily's gym. her purrlion was trouboe, but the alola rattata KO'd minnie, and dandimonkey took the win. as katrina walked out, a huge tree crashed into the gym..
    **sad misfortune count 2**

ethan popped in and gave her a hug and some food. she'll be reading in the pokecenter

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  19. grimlock1972

News Credits:

o_O  interesting. -imagining Anne and Katrina meeting at some point. -

20. marvel b

News Credits:
    black nuzlocke day 2 part A: "true colors?"

katrina wakes up from a rough dream about ethan, which caused the town to black out of energy...oddly enough, a munna call premani was in her team when she woke up...
    **sad misfortune count 3**
    harleen and grayson were messing around with their aunt, so she went west for a bit to read a bit more. she ended up catching a blitzle when the twins caught up.

grayson: "hey! you should call it SILVER! because it'll be totally awesome to go into battle riding it, saying "hiho, silver....AWAY"...."
    *katrina stares, while blitzle accepts the name silver*
    *two men run by extremely fast*
    harleen: "YELL "TO YOUR RIGHT!" BEFORE YOU RUN INTO SOMEBODY!!!"
    kid: *running, exhausted* "help...they took my pidove...please!!"
    katrina: "...let's go. i don't tolerate theives..."

ethan: "does she know that SELINA was a thieve?"
    yavi: "yeah...this kat doesn't have a high opinion about you..."
    SELINA: "aaww...."

*after catching a woobat named billy in wellspring cave, they encounter the theives*
    katrina: "...team lulz?..."
    grayson: "i don't think so? team lulz wears purple and green. these guys wear black and white."

two mimes fought the twins while a third fought katrina. they managed to KO billy, and baco finished what he started...they tried to flea, but a cave-in rendered them unconsious,,,
    **sad misfortune counter 4**
    the twins went to return the kids pidove, while katrina went on to train....

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017