Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - The RP

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Devaron9, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

The Onix brought down rocks with a Rock Slide attack, sending them tumbling at everyone. Siz leapts out of the rocks.

---

"I'm offended" grins Gyre.

He then heard what Frank said.

"Ye kiddin'?" laughed Gyre. "Why her great-great-great-great grandpappy and grandmammy fought with me! Give or take a great."

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. BRX

BRX New Member

Jax jumped out of the way of the rock slide and looked at scrapper. "I was supposed to have that move?" He asked with a confused look on his face as he hid behind a rock.

3. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Depends on if you waste your turn! Now are you gonna blast that thing or am I gonna have to face it myself?!" Scrapper asks while running away from the Rock Slide and peeking behind his own boulder.

4. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Huh..."
    Frank thinks for a moment
    "Is there anything else you know about my species in that case? Because I don't know of any moves I can use and the such."

5. CyberRavager

CyberRavager The Cyber Racer

"Should we contact the police," Bubbles asked "regarding Frank?"

6. Devaron9

"Turns?" yelled Siz. "This isn't some match in Calder's dojo, this is an angry rock snake throwing rocks at us."

The onslaught of rocks kept coming.

---

"Hrmmm…" mused Gyre. "If I recall, the titan was composed off sub-beings. 100 of 'em. And 10, 50 of 'em could hold a weaker form."

Rae scratches her head.

"But he's not a missing person in that way" she says to Bubbles. "What can they do?"

7. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Ah what the heck!" Scrapper runs out dodging what he could of the rock slide. He boost his speed with a slide and then tries to land a Low Kick on the Onix. "Calm yourself, biggie!"

----

Meanwhile, Baku reaches the outskirts of the power plant and quickly climbs a high tree to take a lay of the area. He frowns unhappily at the sight of all the Magnemites police. Those steel types were always harder to get to sleep. This could take awhile. From his hidden position, Baku begins to send out Hypnosis waves to all the guards in the plants left entrance. "Sleep~ Yes Sleep~"

8. BRX

BRX New Member

Jax jumped up onto the top of the rock before launching upwards and hitting a poison jab. "Try this on for size!" He shouted as he connected the strike.

9. Devaron9

The Onix roared in pain, wincing from the combined strike, and ceasing the rock slide. It attempted to slam its head into both Pokémon with a mighty Smack Down. Siz attempted to pull his teammates out of the way.

---

An Electabuzz leaps from an overlooking balcony in front of Baku.

"Just what do you think you're doing, bub?" he asked, his fists crackling with electricity.

10. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Ack! Stupid worm! just fall!" yells Scrapper letting Siz drag him out of the way. He then does a double take at what he's seeing. "You can do poison moves? Sick!" He grins in approval. "That's some dirty fighting heh! Didn't know you had it in you."

------

"Oh nothing~. HYPNOSIS!" Baku turns all his energy toward hypnotizing the Electrabuzz to sleep. "Sleep noooooow~"

11. Devaron9

"Uhh… poison's not that effective against rock types... or ground types" Siz points out. "Aaaaand she's both."

He sighs.

"Neither are normal or fire types moves, which are all I have" he says. "Maybe Ric will have some TM's for sale. I can learn some more varied moves. Like Aerial Ace! Or Shadow Claw!"

----

The Electabuzz looks unimpressed.

"Vital Spirt" he says. "I sleep when I choose."

He then slings a Thunder Punch at Baku.

12. BRX

BRX New Member

Jax let himself take the full force of the body slam. It looked like he was crushed underneath the weight of it all. But he then used all of his strength to lift up the gigantic snake and preform a counter by jumping up and slamming it down to the ground.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  13. CyberRavager

CyberRavager The Cyber Racer

"You got me there." Bubbles replied "But someone here must be aware of Frank's species."

Dominus nodded.

"Maybe... I can't be the only one here." he chuckled.

14. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"Wait... 100 little beings that look like me?"
    Frank asks

Blizz turns to Bubbles and Dominus
    "Have you two not been listening to Gyre? I know he can be crazy, but come on, the little one is listening to him."

15. Devaron9

"Well, you're one of the hundred" points out Gyre. "If I recall, there's four that look exactly like you, save for one thing. That."

Gyre poked the red hexagon again.

"Yours is red. The other four have dark blue, light blue, white and orange hexagons respectively. The other ninety-five are much more flatter than you, barely move. If I recall, their irises are green, and their hexagons are just a darker shade of green."

"I... um... I was listening... I just didn't think police could help do anything for him" Rae quietly.

---

The Onix roared in pain as it crashed against the ground. Extremely weak, it lets out a Screech, lowering the defence of those in range. Siz held his ears as his defence yet again dropped.

"She is loud" he groans.

16. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"Aerial Ace? You want to be a flying monkey? That I have to see!" laughs Scrapper before covering the ear slits on his head. "Ugh." He glowers over in the Onix direction. "Well at least the other guy finally did something. Time to end this." Scrapper Rushes up and delivers a Brick Break to the Onix. "Be quiet!"

------

"Oh Magikarp." mutters Baku as he watches in dawning slow motion horror that electric fist come at him. He's sent splatting against an opposite tree and falling down against several branches. "oww oww oww oww!" He finally stops falling on a larger branch. "Oof!" He glares up at the Electabuzz. "Oh you asked for it." He let's out a Psybeam on the Electrabuzz!

17. Devaron9

"I can learn it!" said Siz. "Look it up in the library. Chapter 8. I learn Acrobatics naturally. I mean you somehow learn Dragon Claw and Dragon Tail! If you find a good enough Tutor, you can even learn Dragon Pulse!"

Siz watches as Scrapper uses Brick Break to strike the Onix finally knock her out.

"I hope she'll forgive us" Siz says.

He then goes forth and looks where the Onix had come from. Further down, he could hear an angry voice up ahead. Going ahead, he found a hole in the ground with a stepladder. Climbing down, Siz found himself on an overhang looking over a large chamber with piles of Thunder Stones. An Alolan Graveler was burrowing through the piles looking for something, throwing Thunder Stones behind him.

"Nope! Nope! No! No! Nope!" the Alolan Graveler said, throwing more stones aside. "What the hell is this?"

The Alolan Graveler produced a stone yellow plate.

"What in Magma Storm is this stupid junk?" he said, annoyed at it.

Alolan Graveler throws it to the side. Siz quietly watches.

---

The Electabuzz produced a Light Screen, reducing the power of the beam, but not enough to stop it from hurting him.

"Ah, that hurt ya short circuit!" growled the Electabuzz.

He then threw two Electro Balls at Baku.

18. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Frank turns his head towards the hut, the pull is getting greater.
    "Do you know if each part had a psychic pull towards another?"

19. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

"But... I'm not a dragon. And you're not a bird. Huh..." muses Scrapper in surprise as he watches the Onix sleep. Maybe he really should take up that old Dojo guy on his training. But.... that would mean following orders. bleh. Scrapper turns his head to see Siz has already made it down a step ladder. "Ack!"

"SEE ANYTHING?!" Calls Scrapper as he climbs down the ladder after Siz. It echoes.

--------

"That's the idea, moron." snarks Baku as he runs behind trees to let the balls hit them instead while firing a Psybeam once more up at the Electabuzz.

20. BRX

BRX New Member

Jax dusts himself off and follows Siz and Scrapper down the ladder. "I have a bad feeling about this." he said as he climbed down.