PM quote/reply "missing"

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by moreprimeland, Dec 20, 2011.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey guys,

Just logged on tonight and noticed that when I'm trying to reply to some PM's, I'm not getting the "reply with quote" or "forward message" blocks to click.. just noticed that the green "on line" block is missing too...the whole bottom line seems not to display but if I arrow on the area the words appear. Weird.. just seems to be the PM's sent to me...when I do reply the boxes are there to click and submit the PM...????

I've logged out a couple of times and logged back in to see if it was just a glitch of some sort, but it's still doing the same thing.

Edit/Update...Also noticed all the front page pics are either just a blue box or the red x and the little envelope icons to the left of the threads aren't showing up either...am I just having wild ISP issues or the site is wonky??

Super edit!! Guess if you just wait, it magically works out...seems to be okay now, pls close. :D 

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sounds like we had a bit of server stress for a while there, causing things to stop loading. If you run into it again, let us know and we'll try to get it straightened out.

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks Joe, I'll do that...was over at the Thundercats site and didn't have the same issues, so I figured TFW was overworked. :lol 
    No worries..and thanks.