Plot Theory: Warning: SPOILERS!

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by boxerperson, Dec 5, 2010.

1. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Right so given the events of episode 5......

*SPOILERS*

*SPOILERS*

Methinks that Megatron's dark-energon activation of Cybertron is probably going to transform the planet INTO Unicron.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

That would be an interesting twist.

3. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Hrm, Reality twisting.. I don't recall if anyone mentioned Primus yet..

but as it stands mon' captain your theory is pretty daggon solid.

4. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Initially I thought the same when I saw him throughing the bulk of dark energon onto Cybertron, but then again I thought "nooo..."

5. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, but he's set the core's healing back about another million years.

6. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

It seems to me that since Cybertron IS Primus, and the planet was declared to be dead by Optimus in TF: P, that introducing the blood of Unicron to the planet will likely have the same effect on it that it has on all the fallen troops.

Unicron was apparently dead, with the blood of Unicron being all that was left of him. If it infects the dead body of Primus, Unicron may be re-born from the dead body of his enemy.

I'd be willing to bet that Megatron survived that blast because of the Dark Energon, and that with the re-activation of the planet, he may now be slave to it, much as Galvatron was in the 1986 movie.

7. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

I very much doubt that TF: P is the same continuity as WFC. There are already glaring inconsistencies. Hell, WFC has glaring inconsistencies with the book that was released along-side it. WFC will likely be the videogame continuity.

8. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I thought of this too when I saw episode 5 initially, but I shrugged it off thinking it couldn't happen.

I could be convinced though because there are valid points that have been brought up.

9. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    While there are inconsistencies, you can see the continuity I think. Idk if cybertron will BECOME unicron though.

10. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

Thats what I was thinking as well.. but without in any in show confirmation of what Primus / Unicron actually are or were if it may be, I was with holding getting into tons of detail.

there is also the insanely frightening thought that Unicron is not dead at all, and now if Primus was Cybertron and was really dead guess what clowns, now you have Unicron and his zombie brother to deal with.. kiss your shiney metal arces goodbah!!! :lol 

Crap bottom of the page.. what a waste of a good line..:( 

11. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

I wouldn't be willing to bet money on it either, but it's definitely a possibility given what we know about the continuity and the effects of Dark Energon. And that Dark Energon is associated with Unicron....

I don't much care for the concept behind Unicron, so I find that disappointing. But perhaps the idea will finally be done well enough that I can hop onboard. Perhaps if he STAYS a planet and is merely a consciousness that pulls the strings?

12. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Seems reasonable that the blood of Unicron could infect the planet and form a new body for the man himself.

13. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

My theory is Megatron survived the blast by escaping through the space bridge. Megatron is now floating around the dead Cybertron, waiting for someone to come along and save him. Perhaps the planet will donate it's energies to him and save him? It may take a while for the planet Cybertron to fully "awaken", but perhaps the undead body of Primus will be considered a "new" Unicron?

14. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    This is actually a sound theory, considering the Behind the Scenes video that was aired before the first two parts, there was a scene of Cullen and Welker in the recording booth, Prime asks "Megatron...what is wrong?" and Megs replies, "Unicron....grows stronger."

That right there means the writers are bringing in Unicron, so again, this is a very sound theory.