Please Translate For Me Spanish

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Mar 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Tu Entrada - Peru - TOUR CORAZON GITANO. Miley Cyrus

Can someone please translate how the hell am I supposed to buy a ticket? Why does it say Hannah etc in the dropdown I dont understand. Its a Miley show obviously. I want one ticket if there is a close one left.

Help reading this will be super appreciated, and if I end up gettin a ticket that is close you will be compensated. Lets do this.

edit: I am not askin you to buy my ticket but tell me how, and that would make me happy enough to give you a scooby snack.

2nd edit:
    assuming "Miley" is best ticket option how much is that in american money? s/989.00 That can not be american right?
    and what does this say:
    Entrega a domicilio casa u oficina en Lima, tres dias habiles despues de la compra ver más
    La entrega se realiza tres dias habiles despues de la compra en horario 9am-1pm y 2pm-6pm. La compra con este medio de entrega se cierra a diario a las 5pm. Servicio de Lunes a Viernes Costo de envio: S/. 15.

Retiro en puntos de venta Tu entrada ver más
    Servicio de domingo a domingo de 11am a 8pm Costo de entrega: S/. 5.
    Importante: El courier entregará las entradas únicamente al dueño de la tarjeta, la cual deberá ser presentada junto con el DNI. El costo de envío/entrega es independiente del costo por servicio y se cobra sobre el total de la compra.
    Políticas de entrega

thanks

2. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
  3. Facemeat

Facemeat Give me your Face(meat)!

4. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I'm actually fluent in Spanish, and I couldn't make out too much of that. That's quite a blow to my confidence.

5. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

From what I can tell you choose at what time you want to go( there only seems to be one) then you choose the what concert you want to go to and then how many you want to buy where it says ubicacion y precio/ cantidad.

The one below that is for if you have a discount card called interbank which gives you a 20% discounts

At the below that where it says envio/entrega it is where you choose where to receive the tickets

I think the first option is for if you live in Lima you can receive the tickets in the mail. and they are operate in those times

The second option I think is if you want to pick up the tickets where they sell them but I am not sure and again the working schedule.

Then it is a disclaimer that they will only give the tickets to the owner of the card( I am guessing credit card you used to buy the tickets) and you will need it to get the tickets along with "DNI", which I am not sure what it is, and that you will be charged shipping and handling.

I am fluent in Spanish but it is very different from the one I speak. Let me know if you need any more help

6. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    There's plenty of browser-plugins and websites that can assist in translating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.