please ship with care

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Asterios, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

Ok yesterday just got me one of the auctions I won on eBay, well turns out the seller was not careful with shipping and the G1/takara prime I won had his smokestack broke (seller made up for broken part), and to top it all off just noticed the spring is sprung on the roller shooter (thing that shoots roller out of trailer)so now i'm stuck with a broken prime that is nice (his RTS decal doesn't work though) and minty looking and hes already ruined for me, so my question is what should I do about him ?

he also has his tech specs and red decoder plus scribbled on catalog but no instructions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Both parts are easily repairable, and even if you can't fix the Roller spring, it's not like that's a make-or-break detail. Honestly, he looks fine as-as. I mean, he even has the gas hose, and those aren't exactly common in one piece.

3. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Not sure this is the place to be posting that. Probably better off in the toy discussion.

If you're that unhappy with the product, see if you can return it, and leave poor feedback on the seller's page. If he doesn't accept refunds, that's about all you can do.

4. Asterios

Asterios Well-Known Member

Seller offered to refund it, even refunded some of the money for the broken smokestack, my post is about people making sure they package their shipments with care or the worse can happen to their product being shipped.

5. voltesray

voltesray Substance

Any problems my bots have is battle damage. At least thats how I look at it until I can find another one at a low cost!