Please, Need Help on Trading Card Game..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wolve, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

First I am Very Very sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this question =c!!

anywho.. I have a crap load.. and i mean a crap load of trading game cards from starwars to lord of the rings to even Vampire and a bunch of others that i need to sort thru..

I was wondering if anyone knows where i could get some sort of free price guide.. so i can figure out what is worth what and try to sell some or trade or whatever..

But i cant really find a decent resource of Info on this sort a thing or find anyone whos really interested or collects any form of game trading cards =/

so please if anyone can help me with url`s to places or anything really, Pm or reply to this?

Thank you much and again im sorry if this is the wrong spot.

2. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

rawr?

3. Wolve

Wolve WolfBane

=/

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Bad news first. The star wars and LoTR TCGs are not at all valuable. A price guide isn't really going to help you much, because there's nearly no demand, and the overwhelming majority of the cards are essentially worthless. If you can't find a price guide, chances are pretty good its because its not worth setting one up.

That being said, make posts on craigslist, list the entire lot on ebay, phone your local comic shops and see if they know anyone who would be interested, but chances are pretty slim there's going to be someone willing to offer a significant chunk of change to take them off your hands.

Also, you don't need to bump your thread every 12 hours, the general rule is once a day.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    eBay is your best price guide for the Star Wars CCG; I often buy cards for it on there. There is a demand for it, but mainly only for rares and main characters.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Still have a ton of those Armada cards. Probably just use them for bonuses and ship them with the same figs when I sell them off. Will be a little +1 for my auctions.

Alot of us have miscellaneous ones, like the Binaltech ones or the cards that came with the pvc figs. Practically worthless but still kinda cool

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    my best friend has the complete set of the Original Vampire CCG and he couldn't give it away to gamers on campus, so he kept them in a binder.

i bought about a half dozen M:tG decks and possibly 4 or 5 booster packs when it first started.
    i didn't feel good throwing them in the dumpster, so one night at the comic shop, i left them on a gaming table in the back.

i just don't see the ruckus over these card games, so i don't see the demand for them.

8. MetroBub

MetroBub 49ers Fan

A lot of the people on here arent into gaming so you aint gonna get many good post. ideas.
    But coming from a former MTG player. The person above who said the thing about the rares is for the most part right.

The one or 2 that was around i know 1 for a fact kinda closed up. I know they was called Scrye and Inquest.. Inquest was put out by the same place that does the TF prices..