Please Help Ty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Galactimus, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Galactimus

Galactimus I'll Lead, You Follow! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello everyone. We need your help. One of the little boys Amanda (my wife) watches has downs syndrome. His name is Ty. We call him TyTy though. TyTy is having a walk-a-thon. He's an amazing little boy and Amanda and I are blessed to have him in our lives. Amanda and I will be walking on his team Sept. 20th.

We think the world of TyTy and want to do everything we can to help him. We want so much to watch him grow up into a strong young man with all the opportunity everyone else has. We love having him in our home and like to think of him as ours for the few hours he's with us in our home each day. He's just an amazing little boy. So please, if you can give anything, anything at all, please do. Know it's going to an wonderful cause that helps one of the most amazing little boys I've ever met. No donation is too small, so give whatever you can.

Please visit his website where you can make a secure donation as well as read a little about him.

Down Syndrome Association of Central Oklahoma - Mandi Kaiser's Fundraising Page

Thank you for taking the time to meet TyTy and for any donation you might be able to make.

Frank Gant

(and I'm really hoping I'm not violating a board policy with this post. if I am I'm sorry)

2. Galactimus

Galactimus I'll Lead, You Follow! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    bump for Ty

3. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

* Looks at your post history*

Yeah they'll probably let this one slide

Best wishes to TyTy

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    He's so cute, d00d. I hope everything goes well with the walk!