Please help out a comics n00b based in the UK!

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Ryan F, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Ryan F

Ryan F Transform and Roll Out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hello all!

I'm a UK-based Transformers fan who grew up in the 80s, absolutely in love with the G1 toys, cartoons and comics - my three first loves when it comes to the Transformers franchise.

As such, I'm absolutely thrilled by the prospect of the new Regeneration One comics from IDW, picking up where the old Marvel stories left off.

But not being much of a comics buyer, I've no idea what the best way is to set up a standing order /subscription for these.

Who's the best / most reputable online comics dealer (I have no local comic stores)? When do you think pre-orders for thes series will begin to show up?

Any advice / links would be most helpful!

Thanks a million,

Ryan.

2. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Do you want physical books or digital? Because if you just want to read them online on your PC or digital device (iPad, pod, phone, tablet) then Comixology is your best bet.

-ZacWilliam, if you want to be mailed the physical book you'll have to ask another UKer what's the best one over there...

3. TwistedPaul

TwistedPaul Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  4. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll be honest, I just buy them on release day from ebay. Never had a problem getting them. A seller called a-place-in-space is excellent.