Please help me remember and identify (Diaclone?)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ORIO, Apr 12, 2009.

1. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Waaaay back when I was a little Freefall, I remember picking up a transformer that I'm 100% sure was a g1 seeker mold. Except that it came with a little orange and silver dude to ride in the cockpit. I don't remember what happened to this toy except that I got it at a flea market (same place I got g1 ironhide and a cool Tranzor-z toy). Was this a diaclone toy? I tried checking resources as well as Tfu.info (which I remember having a diaclone section but I can't find at the moment) and tfwiki. If I remember correctly it was very similar in colors to g1 starscream. But I can't be sure. Any help would be appreciated, as I'm making a Shmax collection list based off of everything I've ever owned. Which includes everything I've ever owned and sold through out my live. Its under the name FreeFAIL. :) 

2. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    did they look like the ones on this page?

3. ORIO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Possibly, based off of process of elimination, jetrobot-acrobot-jet. But the little figure wasn't what I was trying to identify. Its the G1 Seeker mold. Is that the only usage of the mold pre-TF? If so, where can I find some pics?

4. shmax

shmax Well-Known Member

I knew it! I figured that was either you, or someone goofing on you. Ya sort of spoiled my fun--that account was the 500th ever created at Shmax - Home. I was gonna make a big fuss, launch the next photo contest in its honor, get some ice cream, etc. NOW what am I supposed to do? I can't go fawning over an account that's sort of a dupe. Well, I guess I can still go get some ice cream--but you can't have any!

5. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:

Yep if it looked like Starscream then yes it was a diaclone. He came with a yellow and silver driver. Ask Shakira on the boards he could give you more info.

6. ORIO

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aw man! Sorry to ruin your fun! Its still cause for celebration man!

And thank you guys for your help, I'm gonna try and track down some pics