Please help me prevent my head exploding.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Slamdance, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Slamdance

Slamdance The Sustainable 'Bot

Right, due to me moving house, i have not been able to get on the net for the past 4 months. I come onto this site today and theres a tonne of new stuff i don't understand (neo G1 for example) and a load of stuff i've probably missed.

Could any of you guys help fill me in please?

2. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

I have been out of the loop too but I will see if I can get you started. The experts can help out...with more accuracy/detail but your best bet is to surf around this site and take a looksie for yourself.

The biggest buzz these days (IMO) is about the upcomming Neo G1 line... new moulds for old favorites... a dozen or so anyway. The only mould we have seen so far is Astrotrain that is rocking my world- very show accurate robot mode, good looking (somewhat compromised) shuttle mode and a bullet train-train mode. Botcon atendees have seen (IIRC) Starscream and Megatron and seem to have been very impressed.

Titaniums are coming- the 3" size features non-trasforming, sub G1 decoy quality sculpts, but are interesting nonetheless. The 6" size will transform (simply) and look fairly cool. War Within Prime, a new tank Megatron, WWI Jetfire and WWI Thundercracker have been seen
    so far and are getting a pretty warm reception.

Cybertron is winding down, but there are a few big releases coming up- Soundwave and Primus are ones to keep an eye out for...

A second Masterpiece mould has been announced! Starscream www.bbts.com is offering a preorder for $99-- looks like a real F-15, probably as amazing as Prime was.

Alternators are soldiering on... the widely hated Prime/Dodge Ram mouls and the widely loved Mirage/Ford GT are on their way soon, Ricochet (Subaru/Silverstreak mould) and Rollbar (straight recolor of Swindle) should be on shelves

Beast Wars 10th anniversary figures are out. The original batch (waspie, Rhinox, Cheetor) are starting to go on clearance and the next wave should be out soon, followed by the new BW Megatron and Primal moulds.

Anyone else care to picth in?

3. Smokescreen38

Four months to move? What, are you doing it one mollecule at a time?

4. Omik

Omik *blink blink*

Sometimes it's not that easy to move everything at once or find a job and get settled in somewhere immediately. Consequently, you can end up in something akin to purgatory during the transition: It took me three months to move over the summer.

EDIT: smokescreen pretty much summed it all up, by the way.

5. Slamdance

Slamdance The Sustainable 'Bot

Cheers guys, it feels nice to be back here. BTW, it wasn't so much the moving that took 4 months, it was the settling in and getting the phone lines up, because we've moved to a brand new estate.
    Anyway thanks again.

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    The Dinobot/Tarantulas/Rattrap wave is already out in stores.

7. Smokescreen38

Oh yeah. You'd think I would know that since I have 10AE Tarantulas sitting on my desk :redface: