Please help me move

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Tampalicious, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Hey guys , I think I'm gettin out of the habit. Bout to sell my 2000 Ford Ranger an take the train to Chico to stay with my aunt an them. They are big on japanese culture but not so much the 'physical/commercial object' thing. So if I go, my stuff will just sit here at my grannys, wasting.

I dont think I can take my cat, my dvd cases, nothin really....I could take my cat but I gotta get her a box to travel....

I would dearly love to keep these, but I must sell them. Please help me grow up. Im a 30 year old man child trying to take some big boy steps and I need your help to make up for this "sci-fi money"

pLease PM

City Commander KO, with real missiles and magnus
    Warbot Defender
    WFC Soundwave, Megs
    Delicate Warrior
    Henkei Wreck-Gar
    Blurr
    PVC Daniel
    Protector/Original Classics Roddy and BiS Roddy
    kUP
    Tracks
    Henkei oPTIMUS Prime
    Henkei Hound
    Bumblebee classics
    Classics Ratchet
    Scourge
    RID Scourge (no trailer)
    Cybertron sTARsCREAM regular size

extra stuff will be included. I need to unloadthis NOW. Im packing my bags as we speak and saying goodbye to my cat trying to convince her to go, but she keeps looking away.... :( 
    Im leavin today, it will be harder to sell these once Im Gone. lookin for paypal and a quick shipment

2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Forgot, this also includes USB Blaster and I am only asking 700 shipped for all this stuff. It also includes Classics Thundercracker, Dirge, and mosc sPAce case
    700 bucks. get it now an help a brotha out. check my feedback and my fan threads. Im a good guy. Just need a reboot