Please help me, I need an aswer!?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by loyalvariable, Dec 13, 2009.

?

Is he worth more

Poll closed Jan 12, 2010.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

66.7%
  3. dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. depends

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loyalvariable

loyalvariable Member

I collect transformers and right now I am focusing on the movie toy line. I bought a brand new blackout scorponok desert attack and I realized that the legs were incorrectly attached and was packaged that way. The question I have, would this toy be worth more? Im not sure it can be fixed. I realize that most joints can be removed, but im almost certain that he has two right legs. The reason i believe they didnt notice is because he comes in robot form and not helicopter mode. when you try to transform him, you notice the error. Please let me know if the toy is worth more or less?

2. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards.

IMO, it's not going to be worth anything. If you're trying to sell it or something I don't see how you could get any sort of profit from a toy that isn't put together properly. It's not exactly rare.

Unscrew some joints, fix it, and actually enjoy the toy. There's no point collecting imperfect Transformers.

3. loyalvariable

loyalvariable Member

THANKS TRUST ME I TRIED. i SWAPED THE THE BOTTOM PART OF THE LEGS WHICH WORKS FOR THE TRANSFORMATION BUT NOT FOR ROBOT MODE. I THINK WHAT I HAVE TO DO IS SWAP THE WHOLE LEG BUT IT APPEARS THAT ONE OF THE SCREWS IS DAMAGED WHICH IS FUNNY. THE TOY WAS BOUGHT NEW WHICH MAKES ME WONDER IF THEY TRIED TO FIX IT AT HASBRO AND FAILED. I DONT KNOW. YOU CANT TELL UNLESS YOU TRY TO TRANSFORM HIM. I THINK IM JUST GOING TO HAVE HIM DISPLAYED.

4. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    ^Chill dude, caps = SHOUTING. :thumbs2: 
    Welcome to TFW

5. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

Judging by the lower case "I" in the post, I think he forgot he had the Caps on.

Anyway, could you post pics? It would help us understand the problem better.

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Woah, caps, haha.

Things like this happen all the time really. I purchased a MP Optimus Prime a few weeks back and his legs were on backwards. It happens.

I don't think Hasbro would have tried fixing the toy, say "F this" and sell it anyway lol. But I agree, some pictures will be helpful.

7. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't make the same thread twice. It takes a while to get some replies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.