Please help me find someone with a black zarak anybody i want one

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by transform27, Mar 13, 2009.

1. transform27

transform27 Banned

im still lookin for a good clean unbroken one rthats misb naw just kidding just a nice one for a reasonable price of 1300.00 would be nice i can play the waiting game as well

2. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try posting in the right section, and if you don't want one from someone here then post somewhere else.

3. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    so your whole collection rides on the purchase of this?

seems like all you want is someone to do the work for you. if there is not one on ebay no one is selling, if none on the boards, guess what, no one is selling!!!

Try Rinkya or some other proxy service and get one off yahoo japan.

4. transform27

transform27 Banned

i cant read japanese what do i type in yahoo japan ios that correct

5. transform27

transform27 Banned

please dont take anything personal anybody i just would rather buy from an auction house or a private dealer who just sells not a collector or anything like that

6. transformers32

transformers32 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow is all i can say you want help but then say you would not want to buy one from anyone on the boards. And you would sell everything if you didn't have this one thing? Do some push-ups and walk it off....

7. transform27

transform27 Banned

i bought one from dave mamer at big island toys a while back an it had been played with an transformed the legs would not lock down into place or atleast 1 of them didint then there was 2 shoulder cannons missing the bio card missing an transformers masterforce catalog b missing i was not happy it was broken an incomplete i have no problem if theres a crack in the plastic but i want one thats atleast never been transformed an legs lock both down into place when folded up into scorpian mode that was after he checked with his buddy in Japan who supposdly sold it to him outa shubuya an he told him he had never ever transformed it had been Transformed

8. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    goto rinkya.com, the searching can be tricky, jsut type transformers in the search and then scroll down till you see transformers figures and go through the pages, once u find something and click the auction there is a button at the top that says translate into english, but u ahve to create an account they charge some fees and shipping can be alot, i use it every now and then to score some nice rare bw stuff cheap!

9. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    It's a rare piece and finding one in the condition you want isn't easy. You probably aren't getting help because no one can do any more for you.

However....

Yahoo!?????? - ????????
    bookmark that link. it's a search for Black Zarak and if others are listed they'll likely be there.

Use Rinkya, a service for non-Japanese speakers to browse and win auctions on YahooJapan via their paid proxy service.

10. transform27

transform27 Banned

im having a hard time on the website is there fees when having things translated also could you possibly find me a black zarak on there as im confused an cant find that translation thing

11. transform27

transform27 Banned

ok thank you i found one

12. transform27

transform27 Banned

but how much money is 200,000 from korain money to usd i cant figure out how to contact the seller either

13. transform27

transform27 Banned

all i can do is continue to get on ebay an harass those same old selleers thats pretty much it either that or try to figure out how to read Japanese Writing its too difficult for me as i can only speak some japanese konichi wa ogenki deska o namae wa nandeska watashi wa justin hijimemashite nihongo o hansa koto ga dekimaska

14. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

yikes

15. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Is this guy for real? Can't be.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  16. ben2099

ben2099 Well-Known Member

pm'd you

17. transform27

transform27 Banned

Hi Thanks ben i think all just tuff it out i have peiople looking i need to stop take some deep breaths inhale exhale an calm down i need to wait an be patient its so hard soemtimes cause i love black zarak my favorate figure ever i wish i owned 4 of them but i dont understand howcome they have become so expensive 2006 800.00 2007 1300.00 2009 1500.00 2000.00 i mean people are just asking insane prices for them

18. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    good fucking luck

19. transform27

transform27 Banned

Aaaah starscream dont worry its gonna be ok for me as i will find the destroyer from space people just dont want to sell him these days even grand maximus i here those are goin for almost 3000,00 usd

20. transform27

transform27 Banned

i did not mean anything bad torwards any of the sellers i menchioned above there all very nice an good honest people its just that most of them are cutting back cause of the economic times an all the new figures sell much better an are much cheaper so i can understand not everybody out there is gonna wanna shovle out 1800,00 on a figure