Please help me about buying MP-04

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bntrnc, Oct 5, 2009.

1. bntrnc

bntrnc New Member

Hello... I'm interested in Takara's Optimus Prime Convoy Masterpiece MP-04, does anyone know where I can find the shop in Chicago or New York to buy? Does it out of stock already? If it's already out of stocked...when it will restock?. Because I'm going to visit New York, Chicago, Indianapolis and Kentucky in this October. Please tell me about the great stores that I can go shopping, I don't want to come back home with nothing...(Oh...I came from Thailand)...Thanks

Sorry for my idiot grammar...

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    First things first, welcome to the 2005 Boards!

As for your question, I'm going to move this to Transformers Toy Discussion. Chances are that there'll be a lot of avid shoppers from areas that you just mentioned that can help you out.

Good luck!

3. Alung

Alung Lazybot

News Credits:
    Definitely go to Chinatown in Manhattan if you're going to NYC. You should really check out Elizabeth Center (15 Elizabeth St. New York, NY 10003) and the stationary stores across the street from it. Last time I went, that stationary store still had MP Prime, Magnus and Megatron. Also if you have time head to Toy Tokyo (121 2nd Avenue Second Floor NYC, NY 10003), they have lots of Henkeis, Takara goodies and all sorts of Japanese imported goods.

Edit: I haven't had a chance to go to this store yet, but they seem to have a lot of Transformers too.
    http://www.imageanime.com/trma.html Their address is on the site.

4. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10608&mode=retail

I think it's better just to buy the mp04 reissue from bbts. The last time I went to the downstairs mall at Elizabeth Street, I was asking this fat guy some pricing information and he rude as hell and his prices were slightly more than prices of internet stores + shipping.

Also, if you are going to be going on vacation, be warned, the mp04 box is HUGGGGE and heavy. I don't know if you want to lug it around the city when you are sightseeing or want to risk having it squished in your lugguage on the way back.

5. OldDirtyBot

OldDirtyBot ODB

I would figure getting an MP-04 would be much easier in Thailand than stores in the US.

6. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

Is this true? I would also recommend getting it from BBTS.