please help i need a Black zarak Gold shield

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by transform27, May 30, 2009.

1. transform27

transform27 Banned

hi everybody finally" i am back after bein disiplined for bein a bad boy LOL feels good to be back on here anyway i found a black zarak stickers unnuplied unused i paid 2000.00 for it then once i recieved it i tried closing the shield an the shield ended up breaking on me so i had to glue the little peg back into place my question is how much value willl this tak off of it i am in a stat of emergency right now i just feel like ding im so angry at myself for this i need another shield

2. transform27

transform27 Banned

also if i ahve to go to the point of giving this black zarak away just to get another one to get a perfect shield then so be it all pay another 2000.00 if i have to thats how bad i need it

3. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hmm if you end up giving it away i'll take it ;-) missing a shield doesn't bother me in the slightest :D 

4. transform27

transform27 Banned

do you think the value goes way down i mean i thought i saw people on ebay asking like 1300.00 to 1600.00 for black zaraks with major broken parts what do you think i paid 2000.00 how much value will i lose on it with the shield still working but gold peg broke an glued back into place an a couple other spots were chipped other then that the toy is totally unused brand new

5. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In my opinion mate, you are unforuntately looking to sing their tune for the lower $1000's. i remember your quest and i'm really glad you've found him in the condition that you wanted him. its such a shame that it broke on you. i know many owners wont even touch the accessories because of that issue.

personal value is one thing, resell value is another.
    we can all agree that BZ is damn hard to find............... in the condition you found him in and IMO you certainly paid a correct amount at the highest end.

the problem for you mate is that id say about 75% of the year there is a BZ on ebay with a wicked box, unapplied etc. but with some GPS going betweem 1300-1600USD. thing is though, they're not actually moving.
    we seem the same one relisted for months on end. if you are thinking about a resell, imo, you're not going to get what you paid. its an extremely sad fact about BZ being that he is the most delicate transformer that i know about.

personally i'd give my left arm for a BZ in your current condition but i'm afraid that there is a choice of a few i could choose from.

6. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Damn, You should never play with the shield!!
    i got a mint shield, through me a offer maybe I'll sell it:) 

7. linthart

linthart Plastaholic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Definitely a smarter way of obtaining one without loosing toooo much cash but god i'd even be scared of mailing it. peanuts o plenty :D 

8. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    word, major bubble wrap!