Please delete a few posts from my galleries thread (Not negative at all)

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by Kuma Style, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...yle-toys-ongoing-galleries-my-collection.html

Please delete posts 4, 6, 7, and 11

Like I said, not negative, and it sucks because it's all positive feedback, but I'm rearranging my thread since I take a lot of different types of photos now, and I want at least 5 posts in a row to be by me so that I can break them into:

- Transformers Photos (lightbox)
    - Other brand Toy Photos (lightbox)
    - Outside Toy Photography
    - Life Photography
    - My collection/man cave

I'm just trying to do this without starting a new thread. Thanks!

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'll take care of that for you :) 

3. Superquad7

News Credits:
    . . . . and gotcha taken care of.

I would like to note that if you shoot "Life Photography", just make sure it has your collection showcased somehow, and not just a collection of "life photography", since that would be for Non-TF General Discussion.

Also, I'd like to remind you of this: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...allery-submissions-guidelines-procedures.html If you would like a gallery showcasing your collection, just read over that. The Transformers Collection Showcase Forum and the Transformers Collection Showcase Gallery are two different things entirely, though they are both under the umbrella of "Transformers Collection Showcase". :) 

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey, thanks big man! And, no, I wasn't actually going for a gallery submission, but wanted at least one of the posts to be my collection and how it's jsut displayed around the house, bc lightbox pics are cool, but, let's face it, the real cool stuff is how everyone has theirs displayed! :lol 

And, ok, I'll keep the lfie photography out of it, since I already have an otuside toy photos post on there. Thanks for the heads up!

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Not a problem, and glad to help!

You're right: it's really cool to see how everyone displays their collection, and I've really been enjoying how members (like yourself) have given each toy its own attention as well. Several members have come up with some very creative ways to share their collections with us here!

I wanted to take the opportunity to pass on the Collections Showcase Gallery here as well. Hopefully we'll see more members submitting their collections for our gallery! /shameless plug :D